Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I am thinking of posting this setup, may be it will help those traders that are finding it hard to make Pip$.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am I am thinking of posting this setup, may be it will help those traders that are finding it hard to make Pip$.
Xard777
Mhh looks interesting with the new lines.

Looking back only from this chart I see some potential entries when we see orange and red line poppin up after a red dot cycle/green and blue line after blue dot cycle
But there is surely other rules. Just took a quick look :think:

I have mark those entries with a yellow circle

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am I am thinking of posting this setup, may be it will help those traders that are finding it hard to make Pip$.
Xard777
I agree with you Xard, because analyzing charts must be difficult for most, that's why we see many questions and doubts every time you post a new setup. If you post that one, new traders or people with less experience just have to do what it says on bottom right of chart.

Keep up the great work
Regards
Mario

Pikachu wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 am

Mhh looks interesting with the new lines.

Looking back only from this chart I see some potential entries when we see orange and red line poppin up after a red dot cycle/green and blue line after blue dot cycle
But there is surely other rules. Just took a quick look :think:

I have mark those entries with a yellow circle
WS30 5 min.png
Of course, instead of a "simple" histo you could also use a 4TF-histo, like the HMA 4TF-histo from this website.
It wouldn't take up any more space than yours and give traders an idea of what's happening on the higher TFs (confluence).
But probably that's just me, trying to think.
Indicator: 4 time frame hull trend.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Mundu19