Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

traderdoug wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:43 am
question:
anybody know what P20p stands for inside the Black Box in the upper right corner?
thanks,
dougl
P2OP is the difference between current price and open price. It shows how much price has moved away (up or down) since the day's open price.

XARD: P2Op = Pip$ to Open, like he says... the number of pips from the today's daily open.

HELLO..Xard..I am following you from Tsd forum..which is closed now..
I am from USA..
pls suggest me good forex broker..
Also want to buy a new laptop..
pls suggest me screen resolution and brand..for chart like you..
Thanks
James

XARD: If you treat Forex like a business then you wont go wrong with a 17" Gaming laptop plus a 55" 4k Samsung tv
You can plug the laptop into the tv when you touch base and you have the power & mobility when you are out and about.
The laptop resolution will no doubt be greater than FHD (1920 x 1080) where you benefit from the 55" screen.

First ever trade on the DOW = +80 pips.

I didn't realize the pip value was more than regular forex pairs so when I got in, I was a bit shocked at the value of my TP and SL... so once price went my way I immediately started to trail my stoploss and was able to get out +80 pips.

Will most likely lower my lot sizes and try to shoot for my 150 TP next time.

I've been watching the DOW (thanks to Xard) and it's looking like I can get away with a 150 stop and 150 TP with a fairly good win rate scalping the 1 min.

Still love Gold, but the DOW has been looking spicy.
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 4.15.35 PM.png

Hello, Xard,
probably this isn't at all helpful for someone like you but I just compared your Stochastics to a somewhat smoothed one
(Stochastic filtered + alert etc. on forex-station.com): color changes on slope
I know that you don't need the Stoch at all to trade your system but if you want it for confirmation, say, the smoothed version - though somewhat lagging - produces fewer false signals and by doing so may help beginners etc.
Anyway just an idea...
US500M15.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

318 Replies 25950 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

318 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 11018 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”