NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

blonde wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:08 am
In the form of an experiment, I added to the Linear - Momentum with Bollinger.mq4 the ability to change the indicator in the bands.You can also specify and change the buffer number.
This indicator should be in the same folder.
Hi
Mladen modified and re editted the original code.So can you add bolli bands to Mladen's linear momentum code?
Linear-Momentum (4).mq4
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

uncle wong wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:08 pm
blonde wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:08 am
In the form of an experiment, I added to the Linear - Momentum with Bollinger.mq4 the ability to change the indicator in the bands.You can also specify and change the buffer number.
This indicator should be in the same folder.
Hi
Mladen modified and re editted the original code.So can you add bolli bands to Mladen's linear momentum code?
In the indicator that I posted, you can insert any buffers from any indicator you want.

arsd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 am
Regards

ARSD
Sorry to sound brash but you need to make an effort to post your request in the requests thread. Also note that the coder has the right to release in either MQ4 or EX4. No source code requests. Please, follow the rules, you've been a member since 2017! :eh:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

1. Similar Topics

1. Where to post technical questions? New here!

4 Replies 1251 Views

by rain, Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm in Trader's Lounge

4 Replies
    2. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”