Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:18 am

Can't figure out how to add alerts to that indicator.
Hello everyone

I want to share an interesting strategy for binary options that is based on probability
I carried out the cataloging, correctness 1 to 2 or 3 depending on the pair

For every 5 consecutive candles, an alert is confirmed on the 6 candle, with profit occurring, in case of loss, you must make the next entry in favor of the reversal

I want to know if you have the possibility to create or edit this indicator that I have for this strategy

I am grateful mrtools
Attachments

First of all I would like to says thanks to administration for approving my registration.

I was a old user on the older TSD website where Mr. Mladen and Mr. Tools help me to become a trader, not a rich one yet :) but a steady profitable one.

It's been a few years that absolutely nothing have changed in my charts or my strategy and even if I still dont want to change it theres a bit let's say adaptation I would like to try, or better saying I need my life a bit easier on the time to confirm my entries:)

One of not many indicators I use is the old and simple standart deviation. My request for you both would be if you could please incorporate your alerts pack on slope direction on one of this? No needs for anything else like MTF or no repaints formulas, infact I like that it does repaint on current candle and I would like it to behave just the normal one included on mt4, I dont use it as main signal but a confirmation notification will be great

To excuse myself, I searched for it for hours and hours for days but I couldn't find a simple version of it, all the variations or similar indicator using the formula somehow that I found they all perform different.

Thank you very much stay well and healthy in this crazy times
Best regards

JPL wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:00 pm First of all I would like to says thanks to administration for approving my registration.

I was a old user on the older TSD website where Mr. Mladen and Mr. Tools help me to become a trader, not a rich one yet :) but a steady profitable one.

It's been a few years that absolutely nothing have changed in my charts or my strategy and even if I still dont want to change it theres a bit let's say adaptation I would like to try, or better saying I need my life a bit easier on the time to confirm my entries:)

One of not many indicators I use is the old and simple standart deviation. My request for you both would be if you could please incorporate your alerts pack on slope direction on one of this? No needs for anything else like MTF or no repaints formulas, infact I like that it does repaint on current candle and I would like it to behave just the normal one included on mt4, I dont use it as main signal but a confirmation notification will be great

To excuse myself, I searched for it for hours and hours for days but I couldn't find a simple version of it, all the variations or similar indicator using the formula somehow that I found they all perform different.

Thank you very much stay well and healthy in this crazy times
Best regards
By any chance do you have a version you want the alerts added to.

aliplinko wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 pm

hello dear
so it is not possible to create?
i saw too many times they are giving signal in same time
i need just an indicator that give one arrow when (forexample) two blue arrows appeared at same time and same position on up or blow of one canlde.
Dear colleague,
it is not difficult to make a total summary arrow. But there will be no positive trading results for the indicated reason and the work of the programmer will be in vain.