Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

5Trader wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:03 am

Please teach me the Detailed sample of how this works I can't seem to understand the Concept... Thank you... Not just for me to everyone also
2018 post..i don't use that setup anymore and i cant remember the settings i used. The way i use PSA now is just drop it onto your chart and set to 4hr TF and trade the top currency on the 1min TF..you gonna have to wait for the pullbacks if you already in a push.

Deez wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:59 pm

2018 post..i don't use that setup anymore and i cant remember the settings i used. The way i use PSA now is just drop it onto your chart and set to 4hr TF and trade the top currency on the 1min TF..you gonna have to wait for the pullbacks if you already in a push.
Can you send the PSA indicator sir and the FFX Universal Strength Meter Pro... Thank you

disilva92 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:05 am Hello everyone

I want to share an interesting strategy for binary options that is based on probability
I carried out the cataloging, correctness 1 to 2 or 3 depending on the pair

For every 5 consecutive candles, an alert is confirmed on the 6 candle, with profit occurring, in case of loss, you must make the next entry in favor of the reversal

I want to know if you have the possibility to create or edit this indicator that I have for this strategy

I am grateful mrtools
TY Bro, for share we already known for long about 7th-Candle, its all time favorite of Martingale step trade lovers however its probability is time dependent & inclusive of other market factors therefore it should be countable with various other factors like OBOS levels Fibo target count, previous candle shape/signal,bollinger touch etc
It will be awesome if you bring a catalog of factors that ought to be counted on 7th candle indicator that may strengthen the signal with up to 80% probability, means you devise an strategy & test it for 10 times yourself & find it wining on 8 times basis.
hope to have cleared a concept.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡