Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:42 pm good morning this is buy right? as soon as the picture turns blue.
while the other graph I have to wait for the dot again, only blue arrow in the buy direction
I didn't go for buy on dax.

In every case check on h4 timeframe then h1 then m30 then m15 then m5 you will see that on all tf the trend line which is the strong line is red. It means that the trend is down.

You can go buy from here when you get a 2nd blue dot after the blue dot with arrow. I mean you get a red dot as highest high on 5 min then you get a blue dot then you can think on buy if the trednline is up I think.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
braciola719

normannasty wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:50 pm

I didn't go for buy on dax.

In every case check on h4 timeframe then h1 then m30 then m15 then m5 you will see that on all tf the trend line which is the strong line is red. It means that the trend is down.

You can go buy from here when you get a 2nd blue dot after the blue dot with arrow. I mean you get a red dot as highest high on 5 min then you get a blue dot then you can think on buy if the trednline is up I think.
I thank you but from me there are two blue arrows one with rectangle one with circle ,,, I should evaluate buy over open day
Attachments

ok now I understand after the one with the arrow must make another blue thank you very much

XARD: Don't go jumping from chart to chart, instead look at one chart to trade from.
Either WS30, DAX30 or GOLD then just stick with that chart.
Master the one chart first - once you hit 100 profitable trades on that chart you may want to move onto another chart, then again you may want to just stick with that chart and continue trading. Most days I just trade WS30, sometimes I will trade HK50. I tend to go with the main move according to their ADR.
Before considering a BUY make sure the background is Blue and make sure it is a red background for a SELL.
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post (total 2):
Erebøs_X, StuartWong

traderdoug wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:43 am question:
anybody know what P20p stands for inside the Black Box in the upper right corner?
thanks,
dougl
P2OP is the difference between current price and open price. It shows how much price has moved away (up or down) since the day's open price.

XARD: P2Op = Pip$ to Open, like he says... the number of pips from the today's daily open.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
traderdoug

HELLO..Xard..I am following you from Tsd forum..which is closed now..
I am from USA..
pls suggest me good forex broker..
Also want to buy a new laptop..
pls suggest me screen resolution and brand..for chart like you..
Thanks
James

XARD: If you treat Forex like a business then you wont go wrong with a 17" Gaming laptop plus a 55" 4k Samsung tv
You can plug the laptop into the tv when you touch base and you have the power & mobility when you are out and about.
The laptop resolution will no doubt be greater than FHD (1920 x 1080) where you benefit from the 55" screen.