Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

My screenshot got corrupted but you can still make out the trade, took a SELL at the cross (actually booked +335 Pip$ between hitting print screen button and Close button as price was still going down). Anyway, you get the picture (no pun intended:-) I could have taken the trade at the cross of the signal line for +500 Pip$ as price was going down to make a second Dot but thought I would follow my own instructions of taking the trade at the cross of the Trend line and not confuse folk.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
jcorp01, aviator4200, traderokey, Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, Pikachu, SWicak, tokjanggut, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:18 am My screenshot got corrupted but you can still make out the trade, took a SELL at the cross (actually booked +335 Pip$ between hitting print screen button and Close button as price was still going down). Anyway, you get the picture (no pun intended:-) I could have taken the trade at the cross of the signal line for +500 Pip$ as price was going down to make a second Dot but thought I would follow my own instructions of taking the trade at the cross of the Trend line and not confuse folk.
Xard777

Xard, you can write the settings for the oscillator?

Oooo.. is thank you Xard

stond

On a side note....
The new Kodi 18.6 is available with XANAX 2.52 build from www.Kodi.tv for Windows, Android, MAC & Linux (Woohoo).
Make sure you run a VPN and go to www.real-debrid.com and sign up for a 6 month subscription for about 15 quid which allows you to stream at fast speeds with no buffering.
You can open kodi up in a window and watch movies & tv shows while waiting for a trade to appear. You can see there are plenty of 4k version of each movie available
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
jcorp01, Kiwi, SWicak, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world