Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Senior Rob wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:02 am

So, you have time enough to go on about how successful you are and how brilliant the system is and how everybody should trust your expertise but
don't have the time to note down a less-than-one-page-trading-plan with
precise entry-, exit-, MM- etc. rules.
I think I understand only too well.

My trading today has finished at 10:30am NY as volatility has all but dried up.

Human nature never ceases to amaze me!

I’m not going to tell you how long I have been trading and trading for a living, but I suspect it is longer than you have been living. In addition, you have only been on this thread for 5 minutes and have already climbed on your high horse and believed you should be SPOON FED as well as receiving FREE indicators, templates AND RULES FOR TRADING from XARD and others.

From the tone of your posts you obviously do not realise that trading is a PROFESSION in as much as Lawyers, Doctors and Engineers are and as such requires thousands of hours and days studying thousands of charts. This is necessary to obtain the EXPERIENCE needed even to trade the simplest colour coded system provided by XARD that I have seen which is PROFITABLE. I will bet you have not even spent the time to bring yourself up to speed by reading the posts which has led to XARD’s latest template and instead have just gone to the last post and said “Tell me how to do that”.

Over the years, I have been acquainted with $multi-millionaire PROFESSIONAL TRADERS, Investment Bankers, Hedge Fund Managers plus many, many trading colleagues. If I had gone to them with your ego, high horse attitude and total lack of respect, they would have told me to “stick it where the sun don’t shine”! Instead, I was humble and very respectful which allowed me to gather valuable information which has got me to where I am.

None of these PROFESSIONALS are going to give their complete system or how they actually trade – it is their “golden egg” but they will give tidbits of information to help. XARD is the exception to that. He could have sold his information and probably made $thousands if not $millions selling it as his stuff ACTUALLY WORKS and is PROFITABLE. Instead he is GIVING it all for FREE!

Whether you or I or anyone else can make money with it is down to OUR trading psyche and personality with special emphasis on how we handle the 2 emotions which determine our trading destiny – FEAR and GREED! It has been studied and proven that if you give a tried, tested, proven and profitable system with a specific set of rules to a group of traders, only 50% of them will be profitable. In my 10 year thread on another popular Forum which I am no longer active on, I repeated ad nauseam that being profitable was 95% trading psychology and 5% the system or method. Again, as I posted earlier, YOU can’t trade like me just like I can’t trade like XARD or anyone else – how WE trade is unique to us which is why we have to either develop our own system or take a system like XARD’s and fine tune it to suit OUR trading style and personality.

So to your sarcastic comment to jcorp01, UNDERSTAND that you are lucky that he took the time to reply since he is a full time trader learning to trade for a living.

“”don't have the time to note down a less-than-one-page-trading-plan with
precise entry-, exit-, MM- etc. rules.””

You must be one of the “Get Rich Quick” believers living in fantasy land if you believe such a PLAN exists! I can write a one page PLAN on MECHANICAL trading rules. What I cannot write is a PLAN for trading psychology and specifically how to handle GREED and FEAR. The best I can do is suggest you read, learn and UNDERSTAND “Trading In The Zone” by Mark Douglas which attempts to deal with this.

More important than that, I could probably write a 10 page PLAN on HOW NOT TO TRADE!

Finally, in this Universe, there are Laws of the Universe where one of those is “It is better to GIVE than to TAKE”. The Universe rewards those who GIVE and ignores those who TAKE. I speak from experience from the 10 years of teaching on my thread!

How you respond from here on in, determines your creditably not only in life but also on this thread.

Good luck with whichever PATH you choose.
Longish contribution, my man.
Simple answer:
1. I never asked the guy to give me any information whatsoever.
2. I am a pensioner - so you have to decide for yourself whether you have traded longer than I have been living.
3. You lost your bet - no surprise there.
4. Why contribute to a thread just in order to sing your own praises? But decline to give specifics once you're asked for them (it wasn't me - by the way - who asked for his advice - it was some other person - check the thread)
5. I certainly don't believe in esoteric schmooze that makes us all feel better.
6. You don't know anything about me: but you make a lot of claims.
7. Who cares who you knew? Who wants to know where you stick things? If you wanna be Uriah Heep - be my guest.
You wanna contribute - do it: but be specific
and don't give people the vague, self-indulging generalisations: "I tweak instruments", "I watch the market", "I was humble" etc.
But then again: who am I to give other people advice?
I simply take offence when I feel bullshitted or confronted with platitudes - or as the Smiths sang: Bigmouth strikes again.
Does this anwer satisfy your moralistic self?
And how would you know about the universe? Ever talked to it? And just for fun's sake: did it really answer?
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Kiwi

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:36 am

even today I did my part
TRy to make the following.
Check the 5 min chart. Search red or blue rectangle. If you see blue rectangle it means that the price reach its lower low on 4 hour chart. 2 things can happen its change direction or its will make another low and in this case the blue rectangle will repaint. So when you see the blue rectangle it means we are on low and its possible to go up. This up movement will confirm a 15 min blue dot with arrow or a simple 5 min blue dot. So if you see blue rectangle buy when you see blue dot with or without arrow and the background is going to blue. If you see red rectangle use the red dots with or without arrow to sell when the background goes to pink. Usually the red and blue dots will be the second dots.
This is the theory but sometimes I also make fault. I think you need to practice. There are so many "black belted" guy here they will help if you ask.
Attachments
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
braciola719