Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

peter john wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Yes. I can sit full day also... Please guide me dear

I'm a scalper, so I'm only targeting 10-20 pips, sometimes I can trail my stop and get more.

I look at the 5 min for the Semafor direction, go down to the 1 min. and trade in the direction of the 5 min.

With that, you need to watch the charts, make tweaks and improve on your own system. No one's system is perfect... so whenever I make a loss, I look to see how/if I can improve on it, add indicators, take indicators out, read the chart/price action, or just toss it up to a simple loss. If I can improve, I will and will forward test it for the future.

I work off of 1 main chart that I've tweaked... but I'm also watching 2-3 other XARD charts as well as a tradingview chart at the same time... for confluences.

As far as money management, you'll need to figure that one on your own. I take a high risk/high reward position here. Most scalpers do. Sit down, watch the charts, and figure out what you're comfortable with as far as pips you're targeting and stop loss.
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post:
Erebøs_X

jcorp01 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:09 am

I'm a scalper, so I'm only targeting 10-20 pips, sometimes I can trail my stop and get more.

I look at the 5 min for the Semafor direction, go down to the 1 min. and trade in the direction of the 5 min.

With that, you need to watch the charts, make tweaks and improve on your own system. No one's system is perfect... so whenever I make a loss, I look to see how/if I can improve on it, add indicators, take indicators out, read the chart/price action, or just toss it up to a simple loss. If I can improve, I will and will forward test it for the future.

I work off of 1 main chart that I've tweaked... but I'm also watching 2-3 other XARD charts as well as a tradingview chart at the same time... for confluences.

As far as money management, you'll need to figure that one on your own. I take a high risk/high reward position here. Most scalpers do. Sit down, watch the charts, and figure out what you're comfortable with as far as pips you're targeting and stop loss.
my, oh, my
that is really the most precise trading plan I have ever come across.
I can't imagine anyone not becoming a winner by following your exact rules step by step.
You must be sooo successful if you have implemented all the above...

josi wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:45 pm

my, oh, my
I can't imagine anyone not becoming a winner by following your exact rules step by step.
Simple isn't it? Xard provided the simplest system in the world... trust me, I've searched.

What'd you expect... an in-depth 100+ page analysis? Not happening. What Xard has provided and all the other contributors including myself are our way of trading Xard's system.

Xard hasn't asked me, paid me, etc. to come on here and share my experiences... I do it because this is the first system that has given me consistency and profitably... however, I took the time to learn it.

I could easily thank Xard in the background (which I've already done), and be done here. No one has to share their experiences but we do. No one can provide any more simpler instructions than Xard has already done.

Anyone asking for hand-holding with a system that pretty much holds your hand, just isn't cut out for trading nor any type of business.

Take it, sit down, and watch the charts. Everything is all laid out for you. Just find your groove.

jcorp01 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:25 pm

Simple isn't it? Xard provided the simplest system in the world... trust me, I've searched.

What'd you expect... an in-depth 100+ page analysis? Not happening. What Xard has provided and all the other contributors including myself are our way of trading Xard's system.
So, you have time enough to go on about how successful you are and how brilliant the system is and how everybody should trust your expertise but
don't have the time to note down a less-than-one-page-trading-plan with
precise entry-, exit-, MM- etc. rules.
I think I understand only to well.

josi wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:02 pm

So, you have time enough to go on about how successful you are and how brilliant the system is and how everybody should trust your expertise but
don't have the time to not down a less-than-one-page-trading-plan with

lol, it's amazing the entitlement that grown adults have nowadays. What a shame.

Wish you much luck in your endeavors.
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post:
Rumi

josi wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:02 pm

Guys.... please remember.... this a free forum for traders supported by traders. If someone shares an indicator, settings, template, or strategy then take it (if interested) and be thankful.... no body, especially our great experts mladen, mrtools, Xard, Jimmy, are obligated to program your indicator or modify it (not to mention doing it absolutely free) nor they are or anyone obligated to share their strategies or settings.
If they do, say thank you
If they don’t, then be polite and respectful for their privacy and decision not to share (everyone has the full right to share or not).
No need to be pushy or rude just because you didn’t get what you want for FREE.
Be thankful and respect respect respect.....
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post (total 8):
Deez, Rumi, sizabici, Narkarn, Pikachu, Musadee, Skyold, StuartWong

First of all, excuse my English and I want to thank xard777 for putting their valuable work totally free
Personal portemas and have been away from the traidin and I would like to resume using this template, and seeing that it really works from the experiences discussed ... And I would like if someone can tell me which template to use since there are several verifications and I feel lost of which would be the latest version

denisretamozo wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:37 am First of all, excuse my English and I want to thank xard777 for putting their valuable work totally free
Personal portemas and have been away from the traidin and I would like to resume using this template, and seeing that it really works from the experiences discussed ... And I would like if someone can tell me which template to use since there are several verifications and I feel lost of which would be the latest version
This here is the latest one from XARD:
viewtopic.php?p=1295405521#p1295405521

You may read from there, loading the indicators and template and try it out.
Also check other posts here from different users as they might you give a better idea how to suit this more to your trading style.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
denisretamozo

josi wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:45 pm my, oh, my
I think I understand only too well.

My trading today has finished at 10:30am NY as volatility has all but dried up.

Human nature never ceases to amaze me!

I’m not going to tell you how long I have been trading and trading for a living, but I suspect it is longer than you have been living. In addition, you have only been on this thread for 5 minutes and have already climbed on your high horse and believed you should be SPOON FED as well as receiving FREE indicators, templates AND RULES FOR TRADING from XARD and others.

From the tone of your posts you obviously do not realise that trading is a PROFESSION in as much as Lawyers, Doctors and Engineers are and as such requires thousands of hours and days studying thousands of charts. This is necessary to obtain the EXPERIENCE needed even to trade the simplest colour coded system provided by XARD that I have seen which is PROFITABLE. I will bet you have not even spent the time to bring yourself up to speed by reading the posts which has led to XARD’s latest template and instead have just gone to the last post and said “Tell me how to do that”.

Over the years, I have been acquainted with $multi-millionaire PROFESSIONAL TRADERS, Investment Bankers, Hedge Fund Managers plus many, many trading colleagues. If I had gone to them with your ego, high horse attitude and total lack of respect, they would have told me to “stick it where the sun don’t shine”! Instead, I was humble and very respectful which allowed me to gather valuable information which has got me to where I am.

None of these PROFESSIONALS are going to give their complete system or how they actually trade – it is their “golden egg” but they will give tidbits of information to help. XARD is the exception to that. He could have sold his information and probably made $thousands if not $millions selling it as his stuff ACTUALLY WORKS and is PROFITABLE. Instead he is GIVING it all for FREE!

Whether you or I or anyone else can make money with it is down to OUR trading psyche and personality with special emphasis on how we handle the 2 emotions which determine our trading destiny – FEAR and GREED! It has been studied and proven that if you give a tried, tested, proven and profitable system with a specific set of rules to a group of traders, only 50% of them will be profitable. In my 10 year thread on another popular Forum which I am no longer active on, I repeated ad nauseam that being profitable was 95% trading psychology and 5% the system or method. Again, as I posted earlier, YOU can’t trade like me just like I can’t trade like XARD or anyone else – how WE trade is unique to us which is why we have to either develop our own system or take a system like XARD’s and fine tune it to suit OUR trading style and personality.

So to your sarcastic comment to jcorp01, UNDERSTAND that you are lucky that he took the time to reply since he is a full time trader learning to trade for a living.

“”don't have the time to note down a less-than-one-page-trading-plan with
precise entry-, exit-, MM- etc. rules.””

You must be one of the “Get Rich Quick” believers living in fantasy land if you believe such a PLAN exists! I can write a one page PLAN on MECHANICAL trading rules. What I cannot write is a PLAN for trading psychology and specifically how to handle GREED and FEAR. The best I can do is suggest you read, learn and UNDERSTAND “Trading In The Zone” by Mark Douglas which attempts to deal with this.

More important than that, I could probably write a 10 page PLAN on HOW NOT TO TRADE!

Finally, in this Universe, there are Laws of the Universe where one of those is “It is better to GIVE than to TAKE”. The Universe rewards those who GIVE and ignores those who TAKE. I speak from experience from the 10 years of teaching on my thread!

How you respond from here on in, determines your creditably not only in life but also on this thread.

Good luck with whichever PATH you choose.
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 7):
DVanAssen, sizabici, Skyold, fitditcorp, RplusT, anaphos, tokjanggut
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Latest XARD template TRADING RULES

XARD stated in an earlier post that his latest template is COLOUR CODED so that even idiots and dummies can trade and make money with it.

From Post 1791, XARD states:
The new template is all colour coded, BUY on a Blue Candle, SELL on a Pink Candle. The stochastic helps confirm the entry move at the 50 level cross.
It's like having your very own personal coach telling you to get in this trade here and that trade there.
The best place to enter a trade is when price is crossing the main Trend line, the second best is on the pullback where you enter when price is continuing on the same main Trend.
Don't take a SELL on a Blue background, don't take a BUY on a Pink background. If you are in a BUY and a Pink Candle appears GET OUT immediately.
If you are in a SELL and a Blue Candles appears just close your trade down right away - don't hesitate - just stop the bleeding and cauterise the wound straight away without thinking about it - Better to get out quickly and be able to get back in again at a later time.

Most importantly, if you can not see a clear move then just stay out, leave the computer, go a walk, do some shopping and get your mind off trading. Just take a break.

So, today, during the NY session from 8am to 10am and by trading blind like a dummy and idiot,
there was a minimum of 70 pips on M5 GBPAUD and a minimum of 138 pips on M5 GBPNZD

GBPAUD M5
H4 DOWN ARROW IN CONTROL
RED SELL DOT ON CYCLE CHANNEL
PINK CANDLE ON MAROON BACKGROUND
GBPNZD M5
M15 DOWN ARROW IN CONTROL
ZIG ZAG COMPLETED AND LOCKED IN
RED SELL DOT ON CYCLE CHANNEL
PINK CANDLE ON MAROON BACKGROUND

The only thing left for the trader to do is "get down on his knees and THANK XARD".

THANK YOU XARD!

XARD: Over 2'000 Pip$ to be made on 5 min WS30 today... Woohoo!!!
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 3):
Erebøs_X, tokjanggut, StuartWong
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob