Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

peter john wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:04 pm
jcorp01 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:09 am
The ADX SAR indicator that Xard provided previously helped save me from making more losing trades than I needed to. It allowed me to get into trades earlier and bank my profits and get out fast... in this volatile messy movement market, I'm seeing that scalping works best FOR ME...

I was up for all of Tokyo, London and New York today... never done that before and needless to say, I need to sleep.

All in, I did 18 scalp trades.

4 Losses

= 77% win rate

In a crazy market like this, I'm super happy with ending in positive pips.

Just keep testing if you're struggling. I came across Xard's systems last September... looked simple (it is), but kept moving on to other systems, but found myself coming back over and over again until I decided to stick with it, make tweaks of my own and find my groove.

Do the same... it'll pay off for you eventually if you keep going and learning from your mistakes.

I've attached the ADX SAR that Xard provided previously.

Keep in mind, I've only tested it with 1 min. scalp trades. Do your own testing.
Dear,
U have done good trading.. U have some unique style of using XARD system.. Can u please explain me how u r doing these trades? Entry and exit point please.. Till now I couldn't earn in forex market.. Please help me to earn.. Please dear

The way I am trading is very time intensive and you must be quick. I currently only focus on Gold and have geared the way I trade to Gold only.

The question really becomes, are you able to sit in front of your computer all day, take lots of trades, smaller pips?

xard777 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 pm
I have placed the dots behind the candles
Xard777
Hi XARD, thanks for placing Square and circles behind candles.
But please remember to impliment this request as you promised in newer version.
Please Provide Change ( Semafor - Square/Circle/etc ) Option to :
1) Change Size
2) Change Colour
3) Change Colour to None.
Once again thanks.

jcorp01 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:18 am
peter john wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Dear,
U have done good trading.. U have some unique style of using XARD system.. Can u please explain me how u r doing these trades? Entry and exit point please.. Till now I couldn't earn in forex market.. Please help me to earn.. Please dear

The way I am trading is very time intensive and you must be quick. I currently only focus on Gold and have geared the way I trade to Gold only.

The question really becomes, are you able to sit in front of your computer all day, take lots of trades, smaller pips?
Yes. I can sit full day also... Please guide me dear

peter john wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:48 pm
jcorp01 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:18 am

I'm a scalper, so I'm only targeting 10-20 pips, sometimes I can trail my stop and get more.

I look at the 5 min for the Semafor direction, go down to the 1 min. and trade in the direction of the 5 min.

With that, you need to watch the charts, make tweaks and improve on your own system. No one's system is perfect... so whenever I make a loss, I look to see how/if I can improve on it, add indicators, take indicators out, read the chart/price action, or just toss it up to a simple loss. If I can improve, I will and will forward test it for the future.

I work off of 1 main chart that I've tweaked... but I'm also watching 2-3 other XARD charts as well as a tradingview chart at the same time... for confluences.

As far as money management, you'll need to figure that one on your own. I take a high risk/high reward position here. Most scalpers do. Sit down, watch the charts, and figure out what you're comfortable with as far as pips you're targeting and stop loss.

jcorp01 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:09 am
peter john wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:48 pm

I'm a scalper, so I'm only targeting 10-20 pips, sometimes I can trail my stop and get more.

I look at the 5 min for the Semafor direction, go down to the 1 min. and trade in the direction of the 5 min.

With that, you need to watch the charts, make tweaks and improve on your own system. No one's system is perfect... so whenever I make a loss, I look to see how/if I can improve on it, add indicators, take indicators out, read the chart/price action, or just toss it up to a simple loss. If I can improve, I will and will forward test it for the future.

I work off of 1 main chart that I've tweaked... but I'm also watching 2-3 other XARD charts as well as a tradingview chart at the same time... for confluences.

As far as money management, you'll need to figure that one on your own. I take a high risk/high reward position here. Most scalpers do. Sit down, watch the charts, and figure out what you're comfortable with as far as pips you're targeting and stop loss.
my, oh, my
that is really the most precise trading plan I have ever come across.
I can't imagine anyone not becoming a winner by following your exact rules step by step.
You must be sooo successful if you have implemented all the above...

josi wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:45 pm
jcorp01 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:09 am

my, oh, my
that is really the most precise trading plan I have ever come across.
I can't imagine anyone not becoming a winner by following your exact rules step by step.
You must be sooo successful if you have implemented all the above...
Simple isn't it? Xard provided the simplest system in the world... trust me, I've searched.

What'd you expect... an in-depth 100+ page analysis? Not happening. What Xard has provided and all the other contributors including myself are our way of trading Xard's system.

Xard hasn't asked me, paid me, etc. to come on here and share my experiences... I do it because this is the first system that has given me consistency and profitably... however, I took the time to learn it.

I could easily thank Xard in the background (which I've already done), and be done here. No one has to share their experiences but we do. No one can provide any more simpler instructions than Xard has already done.

Anyone asking for hand-holding with a system that pretty much holds your hand, just isn't cut out for trading nor any type of business.

Take it, sit down, and watch the charts. Everything is all laid out for you. Just find your groove.

jcorp01 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:25 pm
josi wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:45 pm
Simple isn't it? Xard provided the simplest system in the world... trust me, I've searched.

What'd you expect... an in-depth 100+ page analysis? Not happening. What Xard has provided and all the other contributors including myself are our way of trading Xard's system.
So, you have time enough to go on about how successful you are and how brilliant the system is and how everybody should trust your expertise but
don't have the time to note down a less-than-one-page-trading-plan with
precise entry-, exit-, MM- etc. rules.
I think I understand only to well.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 30788 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 12188 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”