Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Daim2574 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm

Dear mrtools.... could you please look into incorporating the advantages of the Mcginley Dynamic MA into this wonderful Step HMA....it will be the best of both Hull and Mcginley .....thanks a lot

one more note please...when applying this indicator on Renko chart nothing shows up....I have tried to change the settings but still nothing...could you please check why it doesn't work with Renko?...thanks again
Dear mrtools.... could you please consider looking into this ... thanks a lot

Vere wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:52 am

Dear mrtools,

i have question and request

can you add arrow and option to change arrow shape, to this step hma indi

is it normal for this indi when i set step 3/4, the indi only show on 1H chart and below, it doesn`t appear on 4H above, and when i set step 2 it only show on 30 mnt chart and below??
Could you test this one please, it seems to be working correctly, picture is using McGinley dynamic on median renko. If good will add the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Vere, Daim2574, pipsquirrel, navid110, Thangarasu, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 am

Could you test this one please, it seems to be working correctly, picture is using McGinley dynamic on median renko. If good will add the arrows.
[edit]
yup... i think the 'step' working corrctly, i can use small step on high TF

btw,
-the renko median, i cant find it on price option, is it not on list yet??
-and on the interpolate option, there are 3 choice, what`s the diffrnt?? ussualy it`s only true false

THX

Vere wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:39 pm

[edit]
yup... i think the 'step' working corrctly, i can use small step on high TF

btw,
-the renko median, i cant find it on price option, is it not on list yet??
-and on the interpolate option, there are 3 choice, what`s the diffrnt?? ussualy it`s only true false

THX
The median renko was the type of chart I was testing on, Yes added a choice between Quadratic,Linear, and no interpolation,can't remember off the top of my head what the difference is, but will get back with it.

ps) with the mtf now you can test it on any time frame chart, if you use custom time frame, and for example a m2 chart you can place a 2 in the custom time frame.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere

wojtek wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 am but it's not with the source code. It will be useless in the case MetaCompany stops supporting MT4...
personally, I ignore everything without the source code.
what a rude guy.................. :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈