Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:30 pm

chart properties, enable
chart in the foreground

stond

XARD: Not sure what you mean, if re the clock top left of screen then simply make sure that the border (black box bot left of screen) is OFF.
Dear stond and XARD, thank you for the clues.
I like your border, so it's always visible (the label is OFF) , but stond was spot on, it solved this minor problem.

I start to test the promising new version next week, I'm looking forward to it! I like the positive vibe in the thread, at last many found something useful to work with.!

I also have a strong price action background (many times I also check the actual candles in a parallel window ;) ), so I would really love to hear a few more words from Senior Bob on his application (especially the scalping set-up, the swing one seems to correlate with Xard's approach) of XARD's system.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

peter john wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Dear,
U have done good trading.. U have some unique style of using XARD system.. Can u please explain me how u r doing these trades? Entry and exit point please.. Till now I couldn't earn in forex market.. Please help me to earn.. Please dear

The way I am trading is very time intensive and you must be quick. I currently only focus on Gold and have geared the way I trade to Gold only.

The question really becomes, are you able to sit in front of your computer all day, take lots of trades, smaller pips?
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post:
optionhk