Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:22 am Sal, today's volatility is not allowing any trading sense to prevail therefore i am withdrawing.
hi
each day the climate is different.. so if the market is not match the strategy.. not to trade.
see the previous siganls if more than 5 at a row is good only to proceed for real trade. :)

I am testing with NRP arrow with filter setting today 5min chart 1 bar expiry after get signal as per rule in snap
ARROW confirmed and the line is below/above level , reversal trend :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
GeniusTM, k_khan_bt
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:35 am

hi
each day the climate is different.. so if the market is not match the strategy.. not to trade.
see the previous siganls if more than 5 at a row is good only to proceed for real trade. :)

I am testing with NRP arrow with filter setting today 5min chart 1 bar expiry after get signal as per rule in snap
share the template and indicators please
These users thanked the author GeniusTM for the post:
k_khan_bt

sal wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:35 am

hi

@Sal Thank You for info i am excited to know & test the results of your hard work, Which indicator is used here in the basement for the confirmation?
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡