Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:22 am
Sal, today's volatility is not allowing any trading sense to prevail therefore i am withdrawing.
hi
each day the climate is different.. so if the market is not match the strategy.. not to trade.
see the previous siganls if more than 5 at a row is good only to proceed for real trade. :)

I am testing with NRP arrow with filter setting today 5min chart 1 bar expiry after get signal as per rule in snap
ARROW confirmed and the line is below/above level , reversal trend :)
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

sal wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:35 am
k_khan_bt wrote:
Sal, today's volatility is not allowing any trading sense to prevail therefore i am withdrawing.
hi
each day the climate is different.. so if the market is not match the strategy.. not to trade.
see the previous siganls if more than 5 at a row is good only to proceed for real trade. :)

I am testing with NRP arrow with filter setting today 5min chart 1 bar expiry after get signal as per rule in snap
share the template and indicators please

sal wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:35 am
k_khan_bt wrote:
hi

@Sal Thank You for info i am excited to know & test the results of your hard work, Which indicator is used here in the basement for the confirmation?
Screenshot_3.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Xcool's Strategy: Binary Options 5 Min

16 Replies 1314 Views

by xcool, Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:21 am in Trading Systems

16 Replies
    2. **Binary options - Stochastic trend flow strategy**

37 Replies 15373 Views

by sal, Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 am in Trading Systems

37 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”