Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:18 am
Dear Xard,
I know there's the panel, but I got used to the small description of instrument, timeframe in the upper left corner. If there's the new zone there, it becomes covered; here's a partial one:
Jegyzet 2020-03-12 151553.png
And a full cover:
Jegyzet 2020-03-12 152044.png

chart properties, enable
chart in the foreground

stond

XARD: Not sure what you mean, if re the clock top left of screen then simply make sure that the border (black box bot left of screen) is OFF.
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post:
jgxpro

josi wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:42 pm Your new setup is pretty slow on my computer.
I love your daily opening line - helped me immediately when I wanted to get in a EURNZD trade - because it made it oh so clear another upside move wasn't likely.

XARD: You need to install font Webdings on your computer for the info- panel (top right of screen) to show.
just do a search on google.
Thanks for the tip, man, I'll try that.

This might help with the entries on 5 min chart (should work OK on all time frames)
It is an old stochastic and normally you trade 20/80 but check out the 50 level entries.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
mario_lima, stond, Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, Rumi, SWicak, Mundu19, jmonts, hannele, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:59 pm As you can see there were Mega Pip$ to be made today on WS & HK 5min charts
Xard777
Same goes for oil today.
Until it didn't and price collapsed.

XARD: Watch price once it hits the black channel line, it will sometimes continue a bit more then reverse. Also, the Zigzag appeared as did the reversal arrow.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
StuartWong

No need to be greedy... (I was a bit late getting in on this trade).

Got another SELL on HK... booked another 100 Pip$
That's me done for the day, going for a swim.
Have fun trading everyone.

Summary... I got +114 Pip$ on the first SELL (price continued moving down from hitting the print screen button to hitting the close button.
And picked up another +101 Pip$ on the second SELL trade (both trades taken just after opening bell of WS about 10 mins apart).
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

GG1 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:28 am Also not sure about everyone else, but I prefer the move to M15, as that was the lowest time frame I would trade before using XARD's system, that backed up by using H4 for my trend and semafors too. Still struggle to remove them from my charts, so this new template I am very happy with.
I'm going to keep an eye on M15. For the time being though I'm sticking to M5 for actual trading, since that's where I spent many months verifying/strategizing. Of course it's down to preference and there are advantages & disadvantages with every approach.

It's a great template and I'd say people can find success with it in any timeframe. Even an 'end-of-day' trader with just the D1 can get into great longer-term trades (weeks/months.)

Huge props to XARD.

XARD: I really like 15 min on the new template. Also, like 5 min for scalping - I tend to stay away from 1 min.
These users thanked the author Rumi for the post (total 3):
xard777, fadhayemustafa, StuartWong