NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Amunra5 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:18 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 am

Added the slope coloring also added the 22 price options and made it more user friendly.
can i have the ex4 file of this please?
Hi I have just been experimenting with DDZ-DPWMA-JMA Oscillator and was wanting to know what settings you have found useful on 4 hour and daily time frame? Any info would be much appreciated, Regards Mike.

hello mate from down under,
unfortunately i have been using TL and SR lately. i am a binary option trader by the way.
looks like this jma is for reversals and transitions and if done on H4 for instance might be tuned to 24,60 and if i to integrate it with my style personally,
the dynamic zero cross would be useful and not so much for zero cross (just me). depends entirely on your style really.
good for entry and exit, you just have to use filter indis to determine which arrows/dots are the real deal.
you might wanna try adx for exit brother (https://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php ... 1295403571)

This is a dynamic zone dss of velocity. With the dss and it's signal you have a choice of all the available averages for smoothing,some good some not so good. For the velocity am calling it similar to how the momentum is called in the dss of momentum.

ps) you will need the dynamiczone dll in your indicator/library folder and dll's enabled for this indicator to work
dz dss vel.png
dynamic zone dss bressert velocity.ex4
(127.63 KiB) Downloaded 229 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:09 am
This is a dynamic zone dss of velocity. With the dss and it's signal you have a choice of all the available averages for smoothing,some good some not so good. For the velocity am calling it similar to how the momentum is called in the dss of momentum.

ps) you will need the dynamiczone dll in your indicator/library folder and dll's enabled for this indicator to work
Magic. Thank you for our new toy Mrtools, you're a legend and a blessing to all traders bro :In Love:
Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators) new 2020 account coming soon.
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

mrtools wrote:

hello mrtools, arrows please (and full price options if possible)

camisa wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:11 pm
mrtools wrote:

Added arrows, the way I coded it not able to add prices.
dynamic zone dss bressert velocity (alerts + arrows).ex4
(133.33 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
GBPAUDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:15 am
camisa wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:11 pm

Added arrows, the way I coded it not able to add prices.
It's a lovely setup you have.

Would it be possible for you to share all of the shown indicators/template from the screenshot?

Would be awesome.

Re: Dynamic Zone Balance Of Market Power Averages

Jimmy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 pm
This is Mrtools's Dynamic Zone Balance Of Market Power Averages indicator which comes fully loaded with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Shadow Option, Color Change Options, Alerts & more.

As explained by Mrtools:
This is dynamic zone balance of market power (BMP) using the average options to smooth the results, with a choice of the color of the BMP on dz outer level cross, dz middle cross, or slope. Indicator is mtf with alerts on color change.
Dear mrtools, please add arrows to this beautiful indicator of yours. Regards.
Dz Balance of market power averages.ex4
(129.88 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

1. Similar Topics

1. v2v dynamic system

318 Replies 37882 Views

by nathanvbasko, Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:30 pm in Trading Systems

318 Replies
    2. MT5 Indicators

2 Replies 3732 Views

by Joserra, Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”