Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Even though a a Blue Square has appeared on the chart price may still go lower in which case the blue square will follow it down.
For now it is easier to simply trade off the Daily Open line, when green look for buying opportunities and when magenta look for selling opportunities.
Xard
trade 2.png

Absolutely, Xard. The squares or dots have no meaning unless they meet a level of supply or demand. The Dow has been pushing down for days and broke through the low of December 26th, 2018. It was the one to watch as it was an exeptional move down from which it recovered pretty quickly. Thus for the moment there is no end in sight and shorts are still dominating the trading. My next targets are 18000 and then 15 and then....Whatever. Just follow PA.

Austin3 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:06 pm
xard777 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:21 pm
Try this update...

Xard777
Please Xard, help us to reduse the size of the squares and circles the are too big.
Allow us to resize them.
Thanks.

@Xard777

Respected Sir,
Please Provide Change ( Semafor - Square/Circle/etc ) Option to :
1) Change Size
2) Change Colour
3) Change Colour to None.

This will help us All.

Thanks.

thomdel wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:57 pm
Austin3 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Please Xard, help us to reduse the size of the squares and circles the are too big.
Allow us to resize them.
Thanks.

@Xard777

Respected Sir,
Please Provide Change ( Semafor - Square/Circle/etc ) Option to :
1) Change Size
2) Change Colour
3) Change Colour to None.

This will help us All.

I think we all need to understand this is not a final version therefore, we should wait on may 18 where XARD will share everything

jgxpro wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:18 am
xard777 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:21 pm
Try this update...

Xard777
Dear Xard,
I know there's the panel, but I got used to the small description of instrument, timeframe in the upper left corner. If there's the new zone there, it becomes covered; here's a partial one:
Jegyzet 2020-03-12 151553.png
And a full cover:
Jegyzet 2020-03-12 152044.png

chart properties, enable
chart in the foreground

stond

XARD: Not sure what you mean, if re the clock top left of screen then simply make sure that the border (black box bot left of screen) is OFF.
ch.png
XARD: Trading is not rocket science, just keep it simple and follow the money.... Watch the DAILY OPEN

Your new setup is pretty slow on my computer.
I love your daily opening line - helped me immediately when I wanted to get in a EURNZD trade - because it made it oh so clear another upside move wasn't likely.

XARD: You need to install font Webdings on your computer for the info- panel (top right of screen) to show.
just do a search on google.
EURNZDM5.png

josi wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:42 pm
Your new setup is pretty slow on my computer.
I love your daily opening line - helped me immediately when I wanted to get in a EURNZD trade - because it made it oh so clear another upside move wasn't likely.

XARD: You need to install font Webdings on your computer for the info- panel (top right of screen) to show.
just do a search on google.
Thanks for the tip, man, I'll try that.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

252 Replies 19398 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

252 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 9997 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”