Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Try this update...

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:20 am As you can see the BIAS is UP (Above the Open line), that said, it can change during the course of the trading day.
But for now we go with what we can see. And yes I know everything says SELLS Only but we have a possible cycle change ( with arrow pointing UP) and price is above the Open line.
Xard777
Respect Xard.
Can someone explain to me how need to mean that the BIAS is UP (Above the Open line)? I cant see that. If I follow the trend down the price always below the daily open line. Or how need to mean that? Can someone tells the exact rule because I see that everybody using their own rule and every person has different rules.
I ask help here with respect.

normannasty wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:32 am I want to go buy here. Am I correct? The 4 hr timeframe also shows uptrend.
Lower low confirmed by 2nd dot. there was alittle pullback. I dont care the red dot with the arrow because its reapint if the price go higher? After how many candles its not repaint?
Hello,

Since your post price has indeed gone up, but as I understand it I would not have taken a buy there. The cycle channel has already been hit and a down arrow and red dot have shown that you should be looking to go short .

I have to say though I do like the visual side of the new template, thanks again Xard