NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Just updating our thread including some new additions from Mrtools :)

Latest version of the on-chart TDI with all Moving Average Options for MT4 (as posted here):
On Chart TDI indicator for MT4 non-repainting with MTF.png
tdi averages on chart.ex4
(201.69 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

This is a new TDI by Mrtools that alerts when the Red crosses the Yellow MBL (as posted here):
TDI Alerts when Red Crosses Yellow MBL for MT4.png
TDI Red Yellow.ex4
(53.41 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Our Floating TDI which is the on-chart/mini chart (as posted here here):
On-chart-TDI-indicator-for-MT4.png
Floating indicator 1.02.ex4
(65.44 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

TDI III which includes Multi-timeframe, additional Moving Average for the Market Baseline as well as Alerts & Arrows (as posted here here):
TDI III Indicator With Extra Moving Average for MT4 Non-repainting.png
Traders_Dynamic_Index III mtf + arrows.mq4
(29.19 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Continuing on, Mrtools' latest update to the "TDI 3" see the inclusion of Divergences (as posted here).

As requested by members, indicator and also full template can be downloaded below.
TDI 3 indicator for MT4 with Divergence + Alerts + Arrows + MTF + Non-repainting Template.png
TDI 3 Divergences Template Settings MT4.zip
(282.37 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
Traders Dynamic_Index III mtf + arrows + alerts + divergence.ex4
(96.86 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Jimmy wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:06 pm
Continuing on, Mrtools' latest update to the "TDI 3" see the inclusion of Divergences (as posted here).

As requested by members, indicator and also full template can be downloaded below.
Dear Jimmy.... thanks a lot for maintaining this wonderful thread... I was looking for a TDI version of RSX like the one shown below but couldn’t find it... do you happen to know where I could find it here or do you think we should ask the wonderful mrtools to help us creating one ?.... thanks again
E9AC419D-5323-46A4-95C3-CC4706F5BA11.jpeg

Daim2574 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:54 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Dear Jimmy.... thanks a lot for maintaining this wonderful thread... I was looking for a TDI version of RSX like the one shown below but couldn’t find it... do you happen to know where I could find it here or do you think we should ask the wonderful mrtools to help us creating one ?.... thanks again
Have this version...maybe it will help.
Capture.JPG
TDI Green Yellow (mtf + alerts +arrows + lines).mq4
(38.41 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

Deez wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:05 pm
Daim2574 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Have this version...maybe it will help.
Thanks a lot Deez. That is the one :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. 2 Replies
    2. XARD is HARD: Newbies thread

16 Replies 2285 Views

by ramanthind02, Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

16 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”