Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Just an example......Dow on 5M (or 1m if you want)......1000 Pips for breakfast.....No heartattack, no nail biting. Trade what the chart shows. Everybody can do that.
Just KEEP IT SIMPLE!
For the moment trading is really easy....ONE DIRECTION

To know what other TF's are doing.....put Xards ZZ indicator on it. It's very helpful (thanks Xard!)

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Holmes27, ImpLaNT

RplusT wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:09 pm A slightly altered version I started a few months back trading with simultaneously is this one. I only replaced two of the MA's with the Vidya zone Indicator. What makes this one unique is the parameter setting I'm using. It produces amazing results either as S/R at price retracements and trend continuations on ALL TFs. When the PA is flat it usually stays within the zone. The die hard Binary optimists should be able to benefit from that as well.... :D
I have also slimmed down the OBOS a bit to make it easier for the eye.
Again, stick with the basics i.e. draw major S/R levels and go with the flow. No need to clutter your chart.

Follow the trend_1.JPG

Follow the trend_1.tpl
Vidya zone 2.1.ex4
What parameters are you using on this?

Trading is by far not as difficult as it seems. Just keep it simple and don't try to jump on every impulse. Let it settle instead.
The green/magenta lines is the trendenvelopes indicator.....if someone might find it a useful additon.
Setting: 6-1-2 ......There are also mtf options.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
AnCapFX, ducklv1

RplusT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:55 am I use the Hama system for that. I set the period to 89 to fit my Vidya setting. But I only use the candle colour and set the rest of the colours to none.

HamaSystem.mq4

Vidya_Hama System.tpl
Hello RplusT

Thank you for your uploads re the Vidya and Hama System indicators. Would you please just confirm that the ma period setting for both the Vidya and the Hama System indicators is 89 ( re the two screen-saves in post #81)?

Also for the Vidya indicator, is the time-frame to use the 'Automatic next time frame'?

I'm just double-checking with you as the settings in the template attached in your post #83 is ma period 21 for Vidya and ma period 20 for Hama System? For your convenience I've attached that template now.

Also, would you mind please giving some guidelines for how you exit trades, such exiting at a fixed profit target or exiting at a colour change of the Hama System bars, etc?

Also, on a separate issue, I've recently come across a very old post of yours where you were requesting an indicator that would allow the user to alter the relative thickness of wicks and candle bodies, and also the different colouring of wicks and bodies - I've attached the 'thickwick' indicator which I think hopefully does what you were requesting to help with visibility of bar chart bars.

With thanks RplusT

Holmes27
These users thanked the author Holmes27 for the post (total 2):
Patrick K, Jedidiah