Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Simplifying the BIAS

Here is a 15 Min chart of WS30, the small magenta dots are the Daily Open line ( which is DOWN).
The BIAS was DOWN today off the Open line (and the Red Dot Semafor with Down ARROW)
The ZigZag line also was here confirming the change in the BIAS.

You can see that there was two down moves today.
1st Down move off the Red Semafor with down arrow and the 2nd down move off the red dot.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
fadhayemustafa, Mundu19, jcorp01, traderokey, Narkarn, Merylfx, mario_lima, miguibytes, SWicak, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

normannasty wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:20 am

Thanks Senior Rob but at some point you are not right.
In addition, XARD has already told you this with the RED DOWNTREND comment in the bottom left corner! Not only that but the comment at the upper left corner said ""SELLS ONLY""! IT WAS UPTREND WRITTEN IN THE CORNER AND THE BACKGROUND WAS BLUE. On your picture its really says downtrend but its not showing that time what I spoke about. I did exactly what you showed on the post 1717 picture. exactly.

But in this case the rules are not correct, which says when you see rectangle at the bottom you should look for an uptrend after the pullback.

All others I can accept.
Respect.
The rules ARE correct, Norman. The problem is determining when the pull back is complete and the semafors and dots still do not do that! All indicators, even those so called "Non Repainting Indicators" will move to new swing highs and lows as the preceding ones are broken and will continue to do so until those moving price have reached their target.

Except for M5 and M15, the trend on H1, H4 and D1 is still DOWN as shown by the RED MA. If I traded AUDNZD (which I never do), it would be a scalp on M5 using M15 or M1 using M5.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
StuartWong
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

xard777 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:48 am Simplifying the BIAS

Here is a 15 Min chart of WS30, the small magenta dots are the Daily Open line ( which is DOWN).
The BIAS was DOWN today off the Open line (and the Red Dot Semafor with Down ARROW)
The ZigZag line also was here confirming the change in the BIAS.

You can see that there was two down moves today.
1st Down move off the Red Semafor with down arrow and the 2nd down move off the red dot.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks Xard.
What is the red dot with the down arrow? I think I missed this indi.
With respect.

As you can see the BIAS is UP (Above the Open line), that said, it can change during the course of the trading day.
But for now we go with what we can see. And yes I know everything says SELLS Only but we have a possible cycle change ( with arrow pointing UP) and price is above the Open line.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
fadhayemustafa, stond, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:20 am As you can see the BIAS is UP (Above the Open line), that said, it can change during the course of the trading day.
But for now we go with what we can see. And yes I know everything says SELLS Only but we have a possible cycle change ( with arrow pointing UP) and price is above the Open line.
Xard777
Dear xard you are in trade now ar u taking buy trade since the cycle is down just for curiosity

XARD: Yes, I was in a BUY trade.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
StuartWong