Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:20 am

Rob,
This is different what you said me in previous post.
The 4hr blue is down so you suggest to go in every second dot in this case you miss the yellow dot to red dot trade.
Or have you rule also for that?
See my comments on your chart - its all about trading the smaller cycles within the larger cycles - see H4, H1 and M5 cycles/trends on my Post 1705 We are trading UP from the H4 BOTTOM - so we trade the H1, M30, M15 and M5 cycles/trends WITHIN the larger H4 cycle. The smaller cycles will cycle up and down within the larger H4 cycle UNTIL the H4 cycle top is in.
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 3):
Skyold, fadhayemustafa, StuartWong
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

normannasty wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:48 pm Its happened again. Please see my picture.
What I made wrong?
Switch from m15 to one timeframe higher: H1, you'll see. You went against the higher timeframe direction. You can win somewhat going against the trend, but with less probability, you should risk less, and have a tight target price. Switch to another higher: H4: Just because you see a bottom Blue square doesn't mean it's the final one! It means we are below recent H4 lower low, it can go lower.

Senior Rob wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:52 am If you don't mind, I think you are missing a very important point ...
I hope this helps.
Thanks for the advice Rob. Worth reflecting on.

Aware we're going for the meat of the trend, and not looking to trade top to bottom like others try to do.

I definitely don't target 23 pip moves. Hopefully others haven't interpreted my post that way. If I have time later, I'll explain what I was getting at more clearly.

Happy trading :thumbup:

normannasty wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:48 pm Its happened again. Please see my picture.
What I made wrong?
I have finished trading for today, so, in addition to the valuable comments from jgxpro:

It seems you have little experience in trading and are blindly trading indicators (semafors and dots) without understanding Market Infrastructure and Basics.

It also seems you didn't read or understand my Post 1717 where I wrote:

""its all about trading the smaller cycles within the larger cycles - see H4, H1 and M5 cycles/trends on my Post 1705""

""We are trading UP from the H4 BOTTOM - so we trade the H1, M30, M15 and M5 cycles/trends WITHIN the larger H4 cycle. The smaller cycles will cycle up and down within the larger H4 cycle UNTIL the H4 cycle top is in.""

So, back to your AUDNZD M15 trade:

Had I traded your M15 chart, the first thing I would have seen would be the RED TREND MA going down to the bottom right corner telling me the trend is DOWN and only to look for SELL signals!

In addition, XARD has already told you this with the RED DOWNTREND comment in the bottom left corner! Not only that but the comment at the upper left corner said ""SELLS ONLY""!
So, at this point you IGNORED what the chart was telling you and just went off the next dot you saw and traded up AGAINST a STRONG DOWN TREND! This is just like standing in front of 6 lanes of 18 wheel trucks on the freeway hurling at you at 100km/h!

Not only that but you traded up into STRONG RESISTANCE meaning the very best you could get on this would be 14 pips!

Had you checked H1, you would NOT have a 2nd dot and instead would SEE the RED RIVER flowing DOWN! Again, the comments were DOWN TREND and SELLS ONLY!

Had you checked H4, you would still SEE the RED RIVER flowing DOWN from a H1 semafor TOP! Again, the comments were DOWN TREND and SELLS ONLY!

From a pure cycles point of view, you can clearly SEE you were fighting H4 & H1 DOWN Trends!

I could go on but...................................
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 7):
kvak, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, rudiarius, SWicak, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:06 am
I have finished trading for today, so, in addition to the valuable comments from jgxpro:

It seems you have little experience in trading and are blindly trading indicators (semafors and dots) without understanding Market Infrastructure and Basics.

It also seems you didn't read or understand my Post 1717 where I wrote:

""its all about trading the smaller cycles within the larger cycles - see H4, H1 and M5 cycles/trends on my Post 1705""

""We are trading UP from the H4 BOTTOM - so we trade the H1, M30, M15 and M5 cycles/trends WITHIN the larger H4 cycle. The smaller cycles will cycle up and down within the larger H4 cycle UNTIL the H4 cycle top is in.""

So, back to your AUDNZD M15 trade:

Had I traded your M15 chart, the first thing I would have seen would be the RED TREND MA going down to the bottom right corner telling me the trend is DOWN and only to look for SELL signals!

In addition, XARD has already told you this with the RED DOWNTREND comment in the bottom left corner! Not only that but the comment at the upper left corner said ""SELLS ONLY""!

a.PNG

So, at this point you IGNORED what the chart was telling you and just went off the next dot you saw and traded up AGAINST a STRONG DOWN TREND! This is just like standing in front of 6 lanes of 18 wheel trucks on the freeway hurling at you at 100km/h!

Not only that but you traded up into STRONG RESISTANCE meaning the very best you could get on this would be 14 pips!

Had you checked H1, you would NOT have a 2nd dot and instead would SEE the RED RIVER flowing DOWN! Again, the comments were DOWN TREND and SELLS ONLY!

Had you checked H4, you would still SEE the RED RIVER flowing DOWN from a H1 semafor TOP! Again, the comments were DOWN TREND and SELLS ONLY!

From a pure cycles point of view, you can clearly SEE you were fighting H4 & H1 DOWN Trends!

I could go on but...................................C.PNG
Thanks Senior Rob but at some point you are not right.
In addition, XARD has already told you this with the RED DOWNTREND comment in the bottom left corner! Not only that but the comment at the upper left corner said ""SELLS ONLY""! IT WAS UPTREND WRITTEN IN THE CORNER AND THE BACKGROUND WAS BLUE. On your picture its really says downtrend but its not showing that time what I spoke about. I did exactly what you showed on the post 1717 picture. exactly.

But in this case the rules are not correct, which says when you see rectangle at the bottom you should look for an uptrend after the pullback.

All others I can accept.
Respect.