NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Daim2574 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:51 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:11 am

Actually that is a renamed version of Mladen's elliott wave oscillator, if you remove the elliott part you would pretty much have a macd.
Thanks mrtools... could you please share the latest nrp elliot wave oscillator of Mladen’s or yours (in case you have updated it)... thanks a lot
if this is what u are looking for
Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04.mq4
(8.37 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04_NRP.mq4
(8.55 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

Hi,

Hope all is well with everybody. I have been on the hunt for a divergence indicator that could be reliable for trading, while ago I came across the AIO Divergence, this is a phenomenal divergence indicator IMHO and since it has been a solid part of my trading toolbox.

Therefore, I would like to request a coder if possible to add a few options to the indicator:

1. When divergence is drawn on the indicator, could an arrow be printed in the respective chart bar and if the arrow could also have the options to be customized, such as colour and type that would be a bonus?

2. Could the NVI, PVI, Investors vs Speculators indicators and Smart Money Pressure Oscillator be added to the list of indicators as part of the logic of the main indicator? (indicators attached) - Note: Although, all the mentioned indicators are interesting and have they one way of contributing with information to the trading formulation, however, I found that the best divergence signals are delivered from the Smart Money Pressure Oscillator.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
AIO Divergence.mq4
(123.59 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
NVI.mq4
(1.64 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
PVI.mq4
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
InvestorsVsSpeculators.mq4
(6.67 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
Smart_Money_Pressure_Oscillator.mq4
(1.6 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

nbibu wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:12 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:51 am

Thanks mrtools... could you please share the latest nrp elliot wave oscillator of Mladen’s or yours (in case you have updated it)... thanks a lot
Hi,

I think I need a bit of help understanding the NRP on this indicator Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04_NRP.mq4, I am assuming that the yellow line [representing the swings high and low] once printed will not move is my assumption correct?

Or is the NRP referring to something else?

Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

squalouco wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:39 am
nbibu wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:12 am

Hi,

I think I need a bit of help understanding the NRP on this indicator Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04_NRP.mq4, I am assuming that the yellow line [representing the swings high and low] once printed will not move is my assumption correct?

the yellow line is repainting, a lot :)), but the main signal for buy ar sell is the crossing in the histogram after a yellow line is present
12.png

nbibu wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:21 am
squalouco wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:39 am

Hi,

the yellow line is repainting, a lot :)), but the main signal for buy ar sell is the crossing in the histogram after a yellow line is present
Hi nbibu,

Thank you for the clarification.

Hi Mladen, Mrtools, Mntiwana and all others here at the forex-station.

I have a very interesting indicator that needs to be properly optimized for MT5.

It is already working on MT5 but it interferes with a lot of other "very well" written coded indicators and causes crashes and long load times.

This indicator is vital to my trading and to the trading of others who study volatility and use it in their trading. Please help us out.

Thank you for your help. It is much needed.

Again, where can I make donations. Not trying to buy help, just support a much-needed community.

WRB-Hidden-Gap.mq5
(12.06 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:28 am
talaate wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:25 am

Hi mrtools
I wonder if I am the only person facing problem when I use the indicators of (dz step rsx 3 oma - lines + arrows +mtf) on higher time frame, because my MT4 sofware is stopped responding completely.
Is this problem from my side or due to the MTF calculations??
Thanks
Nagh it was me made a mistake on the interpolation.
Hi
Mrtool, kindly ask you it is possible convert step rsx oma to histogram like PTL histo in picture?
Color change when step is done.
Thank you .
eu m5.png

kvak wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:37 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:28 am

Nagh it was me made a mistake on the interpolation.
Hi
Mrtool, kindly ask you it is possible convert step rsx oma to histogram like PTL histo in picture?
Color change when step is done.
Thank you .
What is the line indicator on the chart ?.... please share the indicator s included on the picture.... thanks

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

192 Replies 35957 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

192 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1494 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”