Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

arsd wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:14 am

Dear Mr Tools / Mr Mntwina

Can u kindly add arrows (up arrow for green & down arrow for orange) for this indi & post back as mq4 & not ex4

Regards
ARSD
Can't find the post,could you post the link or the indicator please and if it's using all the averages won't be posting mq4.

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:12 am

Can't find the post,could you post the link or the indicator please and if it's using all the averages won't be posting mq4.
Mr Tools - it is in page no: 4, post no: 34 of "RSI INDICATORS FOR MT4". Kindly post back with my request but in mt4 with minimum averages and not all avg's

regards ARSD

a sorta interesting RSI froa mladen.................... better for trends i think!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Desatar, 太虚一毫, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:12 am

Hello mrtools.
Divergence on the rsi indicator is usually on the first bar signal. What if we make divergence on the zero bar with the open indicator price type? Three fixed points open bar and divergence on the current bar.

Can you do it?
Attachments

mntiwana wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 am Rwma Smooth RSI T3 IFT signal line alert mtf nmc
Smoothed RSI Ehlers IFT
Hi,

Very nice chart and interesting indicators, any chance you could point me out in the direction where I can download the indicator that is producing the lines and dots in the chart?

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”