Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:11 pm Out of the blue intervention: " Circuit breakers triggered limits on a harrowing plunge in U.S. stock futures.".......says Bloomberg. Great! Especially for those who got stuck with orders. There is nothing to stop the DOW from dropping furhter. Just another obstacle in trading. Exchanges can supspend trading any time. And brokers keep quiet, unless you ask them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... curbs-at-5
crazy crazy............. flash crash dejavu
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

braciola719 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:57 am very difficult trading
Yes, but Xard's systems definitely help.

You won't avoid losses, but as long as you have more wins you're good to go.

This is a great time to mess around with Xard's different indicators and templates to see what will give you a good winrate/pips/profit.

I've been mainly focused on scalping the 1 minute on Gold for small 10-20 pips. 87% winrate.

7 Wins / 1 loss = +70 pips today.

Hi Xard,
Is it possible to update the ZigZag indicator you gave us under this update: XARD TRADING v10-r2. You called the Setup Enhanced Trending and 1 Min Enhanced Scalper mode. I use it to enter trades on the 1 Min TF and follow on the 5 Min TF. The recent ZigZag for 5 Mins and higher has a different colour coding and I would love for them to match. Please retain the Dodger Blue and Magneta 1 Min dot. Thanks

Mundu
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
fadhayemustafa

jcorp01 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:21 am

Yes, but Xard's systems definitely help.

You won't avoid losses, but as long as you have more wins you're good to go.

This is a great time to mess around with Xard's different indicators and templates to see what will give you a good winrate/pips/profit.

I've been mainly focused on scalping the 1 minute on Gold for small 10-20 pips. 87% winrate.

7 Wins / 1 loss = +70 pips today.

excellent, good which one are you using?