Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen, Mrtools, Mntiwana and all others here at the forex-station.

I have a very interesting indicator that needs to be properly optimized for MT5.

It is already working on MT5 but it interferes with a lot of other "very well" written coded indicators and causes crashes and long load times.

This indicator is vital to my trading and to the trading of others who study volatility and use it in their trading. Please help us out.

Thank you for your help. It is much needed.

Again, where can I make donations. Not trying to buy help, just support a much-needed community.

These users thanked the author Rainmaker for the post:
DTRCT

Hi coders! I would like to ask if someone can write an indicator, like on this site, and so that he takes all the general information from the site and displays it in MT4 terms. Here is the site. A quick and convenient way to analyze currencies! https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/EURUSD/technicals/
Thermal currency card! https://in.tradingview.com/markets/c...view-heat-map/ Thank you!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

I am sure this NEW INDICATOR can be done if someone has the time. It would be extremely helpful to traders who scalp as the illustration shows.
It is a CCI based support and resistance level indicator to show S&R levels.
When the CCI crosses
a. Above -89 a horizontal ‘ray type’ support in lime is drawn automatically,
b. Below -89 a horizontal ‘ray type’ resistance in red is drawn automatically,
c. Above zero a horizontal ‘ray type’ support in white is drawn automatically,
d. Below +89 a horizontal ‘ray type’ resistance in red is drawn automatically,
e. Above +89 a horizontal ‘ray type’ support in lime is drawn automatically, and
f. Below zero a horizontal ‘ray type’ resistance in red is drawn automatically.
The automatically drawn horizontal line on screen would be placed on the high of the previous candle in the case of resistance and on the low of the previous candle in the case of support.
The reason that extended trendlines are necessary, rather than S&R lines that stop where the chart stops, is that the indicator is hugely visual and the trader can see the build up to a bigger move.
When the price has broken the support or resistance the ‘ray type’ horizontal would end and stop at the candle that has broken it – to show choppy price areas/sideways movements to the trader.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Attachments