NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Vere wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:52 am
mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am
Added mtf.
Dear mrtools,

i have question and request

can you add arrow and option to change arrow shape, to this step hma indi

is it normal for this indi when i set step 3/4, the indi only show on 1H chart and below, it doesn`t appear on 4H above, and when i set step 2 it only show on 30 mnt chart and below??
Not sure why it's doing that, want to fix that before I do any more modification to it.

mrtools wrote:
alblive wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm

can we get mtf added?
Added mtf.
Dear mrtools.... could you please look into incorporating the advantages of the Mcginley Dynamic MA into this wonderful Step HMA....it will be the best of both Hull and Mcginley .....thanks a lot

one more note please...when applying this indicator on Renko chart nothing shows up....I have tried to change the settings but still nothing...could you please check why it doesn't work with Renko?...thanks again

mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:15 pm
This is a step hull averages, it's using all the averages options available and all the price options with alerts on color change.
dear mrtools...could you please make an mtf version of this wonderful indicator ?....thanks a lot

Daim2574 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm
mrtools wrote:

Added mtf.
Dear mrtools.... could you please look into incorporating the advantages of the Mcginley Dynamic MA into this wonderful Step HMA....it will be the best of both Hull and Mcginley .....thanks a lot

one more note please...when applying this indicator on Renko chart nothing shows up....I have tried to change the settings but still nothing...could you please check why it doesn't work with Renko?...thanks again
Dear mrtools.... could you please consider looking into this ... thanks a lot

Which is the most accurate step indicator available with source code?
(For accurate I mean which better filters out the noise maintaining the indication of the trend with less lag).

Vere wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:52 am
mrtools wrote:
Added mtf.
Dear mrtools,

i have question and request

can you add arrow and option to change arrow shape, to this step hma indi

is it normal for this indi when i set step 3/4, the indi only show on 1H chart and below, it doesn`t appear on 4H above, and when i set step 2 it only show on 30 mnt chart and below??
Could you test this one please, it seems to be working correctly, picture is using McGinley dynamic on median renko. If good will add the arrows.
GBPJPYM2.png
Step Hma - averages (mtf).ex4
(131.61 KiB) Downloaded 515 times

but it's not with the source code. It will be useless in the case MetaCompany stops supporting MT4...
personally, I ignore everything without the source code.

1. Similar Topics

1. need help with Step MA V7

0 Replies 1732 Views

by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. T-Step LSMA Development Thread -JOIN US !

18 Replies 3166 Views

by ionone, Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:24 pm in MT4 Indicators

18 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”