Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

shinnosuke wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:50 pm
I see.. i think this one is better. We hope, mr. Tools and our others friends here can help to made an arrows on this indicator.
sure.
i am doing best expirement and tests for the trend direction open position bar.. i am sure this strategy with 2 indicator combination can achieve 90% win ITM... :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:03 pm

sure.
i am doing best expirement and tests for the trend direction open position bar.. i am sure this strategy with 2 indicator combination can achieve 90% win ITM... :)
Yes sal, i think this one will give a good result. This strategy combining an early trend changing with trend power on it. Hopefully you can share this indicator settings and template sal. :)
Best regards

can someone put arrows on this indicator

hi i'm new here and i would like to share an indi and a possible strategy.
the strategy: when the bullish candle crosses line 10 the arrow appears in the next candle and if the bearish candle crosses line -10
the arrow appears in the next candle,
filter for the strategy if the candle crosses line 10 and closes in bearish does not show the arrow in the next candle if the candle crosses line -10 and closes bullish does not show the arrow in the next candle.
pls make sure the arrow does not repaint and does not have a delay, trade must be on the same candle, after the confirmation candle which is the one to cross the line and please if it is possible to place buffers 1 and 0, I will automate the strategy i need the arrow buffers to put on mt2.
english by google translator sorry for the mistakes
  the indicator: