Candle's last dying moments.

This is more of a discussion than a system.

I have been watching charts for a while now and i notice that on a 5min TF, the last candle or 2 is whats really important - the first 3 candles mean noting at all.

And lately on the 15 min TF, the the last 5 min candles that is where the action is. I'm not sure if there is something more to this or if i'm seeing wat i want to see.

So if you trade 5min expiry all you have to do is find a currency that's in a strong trend and wait for every last 5 min bar of a 15 min bar - there's a very high probability of that bar going in the direction of the trend. Notice the last 5min bars of each 15min bar from the time the trade is placed on the chart...

Any thoughts?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
euro_rapp, Jagg

Re: Candle's last dying moments.

Tarotario wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 am Hai Deez, i tested Tf 5m expiry 1m/2m, and i have good result. But idk thats lucky or your theory is right but thanks for your idea.

Can you share indicator for find strongest trend??thanks
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 3):
Tarotario, rosalieone, A_5

Re: Candle's last dying moments.

I was close but wrong.

It is not the 15min candle that should be focused on but the 1 hr candle.

Last dying moments of a 1hr candle is the last 30 mins, which is enough time for a pulback and continuation to occur compared to using a 15 min candle and trying to analyze the last 5 mins which is barely enough time for anything to happen.

Just pick the currency with the most movement and breaking its 1 HR HighLow resistance point. And then pick you entry.

This will probably give you 1 high probability trade an hour(quality not quantity).
Attachments
FIRST 30min candle ENDS FIRST 30min candle ENDS
WAIT for PULLBACK then ENTER WAIT for PULLBACK then ENTER
END of that 1HR candle END of that 1HR candle