Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

optionhk wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:30 pm
I hope I am able to put my idea properly. Please keep asking me for clarifications if and when needed. I am creating a trading system based on BB Pips and additional use of this indicator will complete the system. Just two indicators enough for the system. Thank you.

bollinger band pips for Pacois.jpg
Please, I cannot translate the text from a photo, my knowledge of English is zero.

Excellent coders, thank you for the benefit we traders receive from your expertise in creating an ever-expanding library of useful indicators.

I am finding good success with the use of mladen's "OnChart_WPRsmooth nrp alerts + arrows.ex4 indicator" in a strategy I'm developing. I use 3 instances of it on my low-timeframe chart with various settings to find confluence, but the current version of this indicator does not have an "extern string / arrowsIdentifier" attribute, so loading saved MT4 templates containing 3 instances of it only causes 1 of them to load since current coding does not support unique identifiers for each. A .mq4 file of this was not released so all I have is the .ex4, and I know this is not useful for a coding request (nor am I asking for the .mq4 of it, I respect your work)... what I'm asking is: If mladen or any of the admins have access to the original .mq4 file, I'd request that they would so kindly update the indicator's code with an "arrowsIdentifier" extern string so that multiple instances on the chart can receive unique names, and then post the new version as an .ex4 file again. I (and other users of this genius indicator) would be immensely grateful. The only other way to improve the display of this indicator beyond an Identifier would be to also add extern strings to allow 1) the selection of arrow codes and 2) the input of UpperGap / LowerGap settings - this will become even more useful than it already is.

I appreciate your time and hope that this can be accomplished. I'm posting the .ex4 knowing that you can't recode from it, but again I'm hoping you have the original source code to enable its editing and re-release of a new .ex4 version with these upgrades. I appreciate your work, thank you...

optionhk wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Oh I am sorry. I will send you the text. If you let me know your language I will send both English and translated message.
Attached indicator Blubb Zlines creates Zlines from open/close of bar 2 or from.the midpoint of bar and prints the time stamp in a different format that counts time as seconds ago, minutes ago, hours ago, days ago , etc. all depending upon the current timeframe. I use them as support and resistance lines.

Can this Blubb Zlines indicator be modified to use Bollinger Bands Pips logic and create open/close of high low point or from the midpont or from high/low of BB Pips and print on the chart. 

If you can insert Time frame instead of current selection, it would be helpful .

Thank you

Rainmaker wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:37 am Hello Mladen, Mr. Tools, Mntiwana and everyone here on Forex-Station.

I have a request involving two indicators, one is of your own creation I think Mladen. The MA of RSX.

The other is an mq4 file for an indicator measuring relative volume with session time and volatility in mind. That was shared by its creator for altering/experimenting.

I would simply like to have both of them converted to MT5. Please.

There seems to be a horrible void of coders for MT5.

Thank you very much. Also, how can I support Forex-Station other than spreading good words?

iPolo - Volume Analyzer.mq4

Ma of Rsx.ex4
It's not mt5 but it's a more optimized mt4 version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03 pm
Actually, I would like to share a thought here... if the quantile indicator doesn’t repaint and as accurate as it is shown on chart then maybe a derivative indicator that plots the difference between the green and red histograms will be a good one. Then buy or sell decision will be based on the indicator line crossing above or below the zero line (where the zero lone would represent sideway market).... what do you think mrtools?.... thanks
Dear mrtools... could you please consider this one... thanks