Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

uhec89 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:33 am

THANKS A LOOOOOT!!!! IT'S WORKING!!!! AMEN!
Hi,
I`ve checked your divegrence indicator and is nothing special...poor wildhog version sorry...
I would recomend a few for you enjoy)

Hi,

I have been wondering if there is any auto-refresher indicator that I could apply to my charts?

For example, something that could refresh the charts and all the applied indicators data every x milliseconds or seconds, is this something possible?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Hi Mr Tools, as always I call to your aid and expertise and thank you for your wonderful work so far :) ...

Could you please assist in making the ma colour candle indicator below have additional ma method options included such as the super smoothed; exponential, linear weighted etc.. I assume the current available option is based off the simple moving average...its great that it is mtf and adding the above options would be epic...Thanks again for your help

errol wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:25 am Hi Mr Tools, as always I call to your aid and expertise and thank you for your wonderful work so far :) ...

Could you please assist in making the ma colour candle indicator below have additional ma method options included such as the super smoothed; exponential, linear weighted etc.. I assume the current available option is based off the simple moving average...its great that it is mtf and adding the above options would be epic...Thanks again for your help
Made this version with all the averages and prices there is an option to color the candles using either slope or price crossing the ma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, rudiarius, Jimmy, Antonio, Sutatong, pipsquirrel, optionhk, Skyold, fadhayemustafa, EducatedHustle, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

pacois wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:31 am

sorry, you can explain me better, I did not understand correctly.
I hope I am able to put my idea properly. Please keep asking me for clarifications if and when needed. I am creating a trading system based on BB Pips and additional use of this indicator will complete the system. Just two indicators enough for the system. Thank you.

pacois wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:40 am

Try!!
Alert push and email working well. But the problem is there is no time limiter for issuing dynamic alerts shooting too often.
Can you please put some limit for shooting frequency of alerts based on time or Open/Close of the last candle in Current TF.
If it is feasible to include selection fo Timeframe, that would also help limit the alerts frequency. Thank you again.

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:25 am Made this version with all the averages and prices there is an option to color the candles using either slope or price crossing the ma.
The change color on slope change is great and it's a feature I don't think I've seen yet in a MA Candlestick Overlay! I like using it with a 100 SMA on the Daily MTF. Thank you Mrtools :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
EducatedHustle
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi,

I would like to ask a coder some help.

If possible, could you please add some options to the attached indicator FiboPiv_v2.mq4:

1. Option to have the pivot labels moved all the way to the right.

2. Option to change the font size and colour of the lines and labels.

3. Option to add Mid Pivots to the existing Pivots. (if possible, the above two points are the main request)

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”