Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:53 pm

Hi, try now. To enter the price you have to drag the line with the mouse, support and resistance where you prefer.
To enter the pip value as you wish, help yourself with the display.
It is working well. Thank you. Is it feasible to have an indicator which shows Pips value from the middleline of Bollinger Bands rather than from one end to another end of the band as is calculated by this indicator. You may please add the usual signals as well. Thank you.

optionhk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:49 pm

It is working well. Thank you. Is it feasible to have an indicator which shows Pips value from the middleline of Bollinger Bands rather than from one end to another end of the band as is calculated by this indicator. You may please add the usual signals as well. Thank you.
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
optionhk

Hello Mladen, Mr. Tools, Mntiwana and everyone here on Forex-Station.

I have a request involving two indicators, one is of your own creation I think Mladen. The MA of RSX.

The other is an mq4 file for an indicator measuring relative volume with session time and volatility in mind. That was shared by its creator for altering/experimenting.

I would simply like to have both of them converted to MT5. Please.

There seems to be a horrible void of coders for MT5.

Thank you very much. Also, how can I support Forex-Station other than spreading good words?

pacois wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:40 am

Try!!
Thank you again. I will try it.

If it's possible can you please modify this indicator to mark Bollinger Band bands (closed candle of TF) as well as current candle (repainting is OK) instead of present Zlines doing that job of marking time stamp on the chart. Also please add the usual alert functions. Retaining the same capabilities but using Bollinger Bands marking option from High to low and from Middle Line of Bollinger Bands.
Thank you.

optionhk wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:49 am

Thank you again. I will try it.

If it's possible can you please modify this indicator to mark Bollinger Band bands (closed candle of TF) as well as current candle (repainting is OK) instead of present Zlines doing that job of marking time stamp on the chart. Also please add the usual alert functions. Retaining the same capabilities but using Bollinger Bands marking option from High to low and from Middle Line of Bollinger Bands.
Thank you.
sorry, you can explain me better, I did not understand correctly.