Re: SSA Indicators (Singular Spectrum Analysis)

Amirali wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:10 pm

The problem Im having is that the indicator does not draw anything in the window. It shows it has values but nothing else. Do you know any way to fix this ?Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 12.42.41 AM.png
Hey mate,

All you need to do is open the indicator in Metaeditor, and press the"Compile" button at the top two to three times and that will fix it.
Let us know how you go.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Amirali wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:39 pm That was simple ! Thank you Jimmy.
You're welcome dude!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:30 pm Hello.
I do not know what topic to place this request.
The indicator does not change color correctly. Can this be fixed? Help me please
recently I looked at SSA Price and just be aware that they do recalculate to some extent.

mladens versions are good enough unless you need Quadratic interpolation done in the TT version.

the histo version is MTF.

These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Intrest 1

thiru wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:11 pm

recently I looked at SSA Price and just be aware that they do recalculate to some extent.

mladens versions are good enough unless you need Quadratic interpolation done in the TT version.

the histo version is MTF.

SSA of price - advanced.mq4
SSA of price - advanced_histo.mq4
Thank you.
I need the MTF version on the chart to see the SSA highlow channel in smaller timeframes
Attachments

The two Singular Spectrum Analysis ( SSA ) of MomenTicks 

─ Stand-alone version or it doesn't need to run or attached with the v2v dynamic trading system 

─ This version must be run with the v2v dynamic trading system: Here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295404917#p1295404917 

─ Get the required libSSA.dll file here >>> download/file.php?id=3319538

─ Just to be clear... SSA is originally designed (based on the exact science of SSA) as a recalculating algorithm. Thus, the slope color change repaints from time-to-time.

─ Since SSA of MomenTicks recalculates, you may view this tool just like an MTF mode of Heiken Ashi bars. Hence, you may adjust the parameters according to your own way of using it. Come to think of it, those time-based charts such as 1-minute, 15-minute or 4-hour also “repaints or recalculates” the same exact way.

─ And of course, this tool cannot simply use as the sole indicator that helps manage your trading positions or position your positions accordingly.

- A higher number of SSA bars: Smoother results
- A lower number of Lag SSA bars: Sharper results
- A higher number of Computations: Sharper result
- A less number of Computations: Smoother results
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:30 pm Hello.
I do not know what topic to place this request.
The indicator does not change color correctly. Can this be fixed? Help me please
Just saw your post, this version should work better in mtf, please remember this is a recalculating/repainting indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
nathanvbasko, Intrest 1

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:22 am

Just saw your post, this version should work better in mtf, please remember this is a recalculating/repainting indicator.
Thanks a lot mrtools.
Can you help me with this indicator?
The meaning of these types of prices in the asymmetry in the middle of the tails of the bars. This is a very good asymmetry option.
Kindly correct the code error

viewtopic.php?p=1295404925#p1295404925