Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:34 am

Have you tried to build it into an EA.?
I'm not sure about the previous post, but my answer is YES, i want to try make an EA using this indicator.
Before this the problem is that it doesn't refresh during EA backtest. That problem is solved.
So for now, i think i need to test it in different timeframe and also longer period before changing to new SnR level.
I hope this worth a try.

Hi MrTool or any related person who understand my questions.

I am using Jurik Volatility Bands indicator at M1 chart with M15 MTF setup. I have some question about it:
1. Is The yellow rectangle repaint itself?(attached image) what is the function of it?
2. Do you have an explanation about this indicator how to use professionally? ( i would like to use for scalping)
3. I am using at M15 and M1 Jurik Volatility Bands but i can see the signal of one (M1) arrows on the chart. I would like to see the M15 and M1 as well on the same chart.
4. Why the blu end red arrows repaint? I thought this is a NON repaint indicator, but it is repainting itself, i do not understand which part is non repainting...?

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to ask if it's possible to add the following to the attached indicator - adaptive Gann Hi-Lo activator jma HA arrows.

1. Push Notification

2. An option to false/true - Arrows on the newest bar of higher time frame bar.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”