Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,

is it possible to create an alert from the template I have uploaded?

Settings are on M1:
1) ZigZag - Depth: 24 Deviation: 5 BackStep: 3
2) MovingAverage - Period: 1, Exponential, Close, Offset :0
3) Bollinger Bands - Period: 24 Deviation: 2 Offset: 0

Alert: Sound/PopUp Alert
Condition: When the 1EMA touches the outer-band (upper band/lower band) of Bollinger Band at close bar and ZigZag has NOT appeared yet.

Dear mrtools,

Could you please look into making this mt4 indicator (Know Sure Thing KST )with MTF, divergence, and zero crossing alerts as features....I understand that you would need the formulas, so I have looked online and got those two links with much details around the formula and even suggested enhancements as well....Not sure if Jimmy is going to remove those links though :) .... I guess this is the only way to share this detailed information about those new indicators as I couldn't find them on our great forum here... I hope he could leave them so you could utilize them in developing this indicator for us.....many thanks to you and our wonderful Jimmy too :)

Mod edit: Please no links

Indicator merge / edit

Dear mrtools,
Is it possible to merge these two indicators CM Strength V2 & Currency Strength Giraia TRO MODIFIED.
Ideally what I would like to keep from the CM Strength is
The order
Color
Arrow direction
Time frame.
The dashboard background can be removed.

Currency Strength Giraia
Strength / weakness difference of the individual pair that is being shown.

At the moment the CSG indicator only shows this difference for the daily time frame only. I would like to see it for each individual time frame .
As of now I calculate the difference for each time frame in my head on the go but seeing it at a glance would simplify this process.
Please let me know if this would be possible.
Thanks for your time and assistance.

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:23 am Dear mrtools,

Could you please look into making this mt4 indicator (Know Sure Thing KST )with MTF, divergence, and zero crossing alerts as features....I understand that you would need the formulas, so I have looked online and got those two links with much details around the formula and even suggested enhancements as well....Not sure if Jimmy is going to remove those links though :) .... I guess this is the only way to share this detailed information about those new indicators as I couldn't find them on our great forum here... I hope he could leave them so you could utilize them in developing this indicator for us.....many thanks to you and our wonderful Jimmy too :)
There is a version here app.php/attach/file/3324047