Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:01 am

Posted Mladen's version far as I could tell it looked exactly like the one you were looking for.
Thanks again mrtools. It is just confusing to me as the original one shown on the picture below was more of an oscillator really following the market moves while Mladen’s version sometime show green and red against the market moves. So I thought there might be something to improve there since it was created by Mladen back in 2013....

I have actually found s link that has the original VPCI code for multiple platforms (but unfortunately not for mt4). I understand that sharing links is not allowed here, so I will PM you this link so you could look at and let us know if an updated VPCI for mt4 is possible... many thanks
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

optionhk wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:29 pm

Thank you for the indicator. But I am unable to input my target price as Resistance and my target price as Support. Alerts should advise when the price bar is closer by XXXX input pips.
Hi, try now. To enter the price you have to drag the line with the mouse, support and resistance where you prefer.
To enter the pip value as you wish, help yourself with the display.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Antonio, optionhk