Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Re the latest g-Beta-2 setup

I have copied the files (indys to indicator folder, expert to experts folder and template to template folder) to my PC, Laptop & iMac (all three running Linux Mint).
I reboot MT4, load up the g-Beta-2.tpl file then change the timeframe to either 15 min or 30 min then back to 5 min and everything works fine. On all three machines the setup runs fast with no lagging whatsover.

Please check your font resolution (it should be at 100% but high end monitors will default to 150%), it needs to be set to 100% for the on screen graphics to work.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Daim2574, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:30 pm You can add this indy to your setup, it has alerts ready to go.
Xard777
Thanks Xard. The Baluda SuperSlope indicator is very helpful for confirmation.

The subwindow displays 2 currency lines; blue and pink respectively. Do you have a version which I can hide the pink line? I tried changing the colour to "None" in the colour setting but it keeps coming back because "showCurrencyLines" is set to true in Input setting. It will be good if I can have the option to just see the blue line and the background colours only.

Update:
Never mind Xard. Don't worry about my previous request. I can live with both lines.

luckydude2013 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:45 pm

XARD, there is something different about the EA! The template does not load it and then when I load it manually, it has no close all button.
Please look into it.
Thanks

XARD: All I did was copy the files over, reboot MT4, loaded the template and changed the TF to 15 mins then back to 5 mins and it all worked. And that was on a crappy laptop with a tiny screen resolution.
HI XARD,
Its freezing for me also. v9 or v10 didn't freeze but this freezing. I deleted the expert its much better but still ned to wait while I change between windows.

miguibytes wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:31 pm

sir rob, where did you enter here on the second dot cycle.
I combine XARD's stuff with PASR (Price Action at Support and Resistance) for my personal trading -its the best of both worlds for me.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 5):
Skyold, stond, miguibytes, fadhayemustafa, SWicak
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Rumi wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:58 am

(I think) that indicator is inside his brain 😉👌

Senior Rob uses his knowledge of price action / support & resistance principles. That's what he meant.

Using XARD's system in that way is excellent.
For support amd resistance, XARD will add this blue and yellow hrozontal line in subsiquent versions
as it is in this screen short below, When is what I don't know.
Attachments

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Austin3 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:43 am

For support amd resistance, XARD will add this blue and yellow hrozontal line in subsiquent versions
as it is in this screen short below, When is what I don't know.
Cool Austin ☺️

I just wanted to let Sakti know "PASR" isn't an actual MT4 indicator. I think they misinterpreted what Senior Rob meant.

Senior Rob was talking about using his knowledge of price action and S/R 👍