Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

v2812 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 pm Hey. But I took it on this site
Decompiled files won't be modified here. Even if they have been shared or posted, we won't edit or touch them.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

optionhk wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:11 pm

Every indicator coded by mladen and mrtools and other coders like Pacois is of good quality and with good intentions. All of them help a trader who is sufficiently capitalised and is not looking for "effortless success" which means the trader is willing to get trained by practising a single system for at least one year on a demo account. I have given 35 years and I still can't claim that 100% or even 90% of my trades result in profit. I would put it to 70% . Every person is different and for me most useful study indicators have been Murrey Math Lines for day-trading and indicators like Moving Averages, Bands, Zlines that give fairly some idea of extreme points. For positional trading, Pips Channel that measure pips size by looking back at past data, All kinds of dashboard that give ideas of what could be realistic price range per 30 minutes to 1 month time.. All indicators are based on Moving Averages and the most important thing is your practice experience with any indicators for at least one year during which time neither the system nor the indicators should be changed.
Those looking for signals will burn their money sooner or later.
It is worthwhile recalling the words of a generous coder, GreedyPig:

Forex Gypsy's vs Guru's - What is real
I am soo sick of hearing about the latest Guru selling me some "Education" or "System" yet they don't trade it live. Hogwash, Oink Oink.

I would not recommend you PAY for "Education" when it is FREE everywhere on the internet.

This is just a few top sites to learn from FREE

I would ONLY pay for "Education" if the Guru traded LIVE in a LIVE REAL Money account, NOT Demo AND they had a solid track record validating their success.

If the GURU is not trading the "system" or "Education" themself, in a LIVE , Real Money account, you are wasting my time and you have ZERO credibility with me, you are nothing more than a con artist...Harsh words, yes, but the real traders show real live money accounts and validate ALL their results...The Gypsy's squirm and him and haw and make excuses.

Again, HOGWASH

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT REFUSES TO TRADE LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU.
THEY ARE NOT A LEGITIMATE TRADER, THEY ARE A CON ARTIST.
BEWARE, CAUTION, ANY TRADER THAT WILL NOT SHOW YOU LIVE TRADE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS IS HIDING SOMETHING.

You would not pay to send your kids to learn Carpentry from someone that refuses to show you how they have built something.
You would not pay to send your kids to learn Plumbing from someone that refuses to show you how they have ran plumbing.
If they refuse to teach you by showing you in a LIVE, REAL MONEY Account, LIVE in the markets, then RUN the other way. RUN Away fast.

Be smart, be cautious with your money. Don't be so quick to follow someone that has no "Fruits" of their labor.

Oink Oink
The Greedy Pig