Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:00 am

Found this one in my files, modified it a little.
Dear mrtools
is it possible to get first arrow option in trend direction for these indicators
it means when buy trend begins with arrow,it should be pesent and remaining arrows in continuation should be ignored until we get sell signal,and vice versa
These users thanked the author ummadirajani for the post:
simontw

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:19 pm

Dear all,

This thread and its topic are really amazing and continue to grow each day. I just wanted to ask a fair question that might touch the curiosity of all of us.... did any one have finally reached a point after enough trial and experience with any of the wonderful indicators getting produced each day within this thread by our great coders lead by the wonderful mrtools so one could say THIS IS A REAL RELIABLE AND PROFITABLE INDICATOR to either trade it alone or within a system?

It seems to me we are still chasing this dream indicator.... but anyone there yet ????.... please share your honest straight experience.... thanks to all of you folks
Every indicator coded by mladen and mrtools and other coders like Pacois is of good quality and with good intentions. All of them help a trader who is sufficiently capitalised and is not looking for "effortless success" which means the trader is willing to get trained by practising a single system for at least one year on a demo account. I have given 35 years and I still can't claim that 100% or even 90% of my trades result in profit. I would put it to 70% . Every person is different and for me most useful study indicators have been Murrey Math Lines for day-trading and indicators like Moving Averages, Bands, Zlines that give fairly some idea of extreme points. For positional trading, Pips Channel that measure pips size by looking back at past data, All kinds of dashboard that give ideas of what could be realistic price range per 30 minutes to 1 month time.. All indicators are based on Moving Averages and the most important thing is your practice experience with any indicators for at least one year during which time neither the system nor the indicators should be changed.
Those looking for signals will burn their money sooner or later.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
Daim2574

optionhk wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 pm

Dear Pacois,

Do you have any indicator with I can plot my own customised support and resistance lines by inputting the prices for both with signals giving notification, and emails showing time and the distance in Pips by which the support or resistance line is closer to.
Thank you.
try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
optionhk