Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Merylfx wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:24 pm Thank you XARD for the quality of your work and the precious help you bring us here.
A complaint please, May you allow us to change the size of the SEMAFOR points from what is set by default on the XARDFX-ZZ-g-v3 indicator that we cannot change at our level.
The SEMAFOR points are too large on my screen and I would like to be able to set the size of the SEMAFOR points to my liking if possible.
Thank you for your help.

XARD: Will add in next update
Thank you very much XARD!
You are generous, be blessed.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 pm Hi Xard
Expert objects are hidden under the panel background as I change TF. Expert is not in the template.
When I turn on Expert it looks different, it doesn't have all functions.
Xard, can you fix it?

stond

XARD: Run the template, then change the timeframe to 15 min then back to 5 min and ALL should work.
Positive: I could reproduce your GBPJPY M5 chart and mine looks mostly the same and it looks great :)
Negative: I face similar problem as stond:
Despite switching between M5 and M15 the BUY/SELL trade expert remains hidden, only the usual panel is on the right side.
It APPEARS though, when I switch to another template, then back to g-Beta-2!
When I switch timeframe with g-Beta-2 template it disappears again (but switching to another template than back to g-Beta-2 always makes the trading buttons appear, though some of the background colours can become confused (instead of red/blue a part of it turns light grey / dark blue...) - and it would be cool to save these steps).