Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard
Expert objects are hidden under the panel background as I change TF. Expert is not in the template.
When I turn on Expert it looks different, it doesn't have all functions.
Xard, can you fix it?

stond

XARD: Run the template, then change the timeframe to 15 min then back to 5 min and ALL should work.
exp.png
exp2.png
XARD: Trading is not rocket science, just keep it simple and follow the money.... Watch the DAILY OPEN

Thank you XARD for the quality of your work and the precious help you bring us here.
A complaint please, May you allow us to change the size of the SEMAFOR points from what is set by default on the XARDFX-ZZ-g-v3 indicator that we cannot change at our level.
The SEMAFOR points are too large on my screen and I would like to be able to set the size of the SEMAFOR points to my liking if possible.
Thank you for your help.

XARD: Will add in next update

Merylfx wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:24 pm
Thank you XARD for the quality of your work and the precious help you bring us here.
A complaint please, May you allow us to change the size of the SEMAFOR points from what is set by default on the XARDFX-ZZ-g-v3 indicator that we cannot change at our level.
The SEMAFOR points are too large on my screen and I would like to be able to set the size of the SEMAFOR points to my liking if possible.
Thank you for your help.

XARD: Will add in next update
Thank you very much XARD!
You are generous, be blessed.

HI XARD,

Thanks for your great job.
Do you have idea why I have no black dots in the squres and pink/yellow circles?

XARD: Make sure that you copy all the files over, then restart MT4, run the template, change the tf to 15 min then back to 5 min.
Now, everything should work.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 27093 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 11171 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”