Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Testing out using the 5 min chart for trend and 1 minute for entry. I'm testing this out as I've been trying to be in and out of trades as quick as possible and I'm finding Gold has enough volatility and movements for lower timeframe trading.

Up +78 pips, even though I was only aiming for around 10-20, ended up staying in.

NOTES:
- Followed the semafor bias on the 5 minute chart for direction on the 1 minute entry.
- Don't be afraid to test different things... Xard provides a complete tradable system... you can trade it as-is and do well... no problem... but don't be afraid to tweak things yourself.
Attachments
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post:
StuartWong

This is my experience today at FxPro:

Prado wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:25 pm :clap:

XARD: I do not have a similar list of market movers for indices or commodities but it is fairly easy to great. Just load up each index or commodity and take note of the ADR value in the top right info panel then list them in descending order of Greatest ADR. Should take you about hour of your R & D time.
PS If you do make a list then please publish your results for the rest of us - thanks.
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
mario_lima

Thank you XARD for the quality of your work and the precious help you bring us here.
A complaint please, May you allow us to change the size of the SEMAFOR points from what is set by default on the XARDFX-ZZ-g-v3 indicator that we cannot change at our level.
The SEMAFOR points are too large on my screen and I would like to be able to set the size of the SEMAFOR points to my liking if possible.
Thank you for your help.

XARD: Will add in next update
These users thanked the author Merylfx for the post:
fadhayemustafa