Re: Partial Close for MT4

eggzactly wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:19 am

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately my broker doesn´t support close by function in order do that type of management, thats why i request the implementation at the indicator i provided of the partial close.

regards,
eggzactly
Far as I know it's not possible to do the partial close with an indicator.

Re: Partial Close for MT4

eggzactly wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:19 am

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately my broker doesn´t support close by function in order do that type of management, thats why i request the implementation at the indicator i provided of the partial close.

regards,
eggzactly
Ok, different brokers and countries have different rules but it's usually that they don't allow hedging rather than don't allow netting off. Try it and see. Open a trade in one direction then open a trade of equal amount in the other direction, if the two cancelled each other out then the platform has netted off and so you can use that way to scale out in increments. If the 2 trades continue to run then the platform is set to hedging mode.