Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Senior Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:31 am
YOU and your negative nellies are the reason I quit my thread and now the reason I quit this thread. Goodbye and good luck to all!
Woaah, he didn't need to say that to you.

Senior Rob I've always liked your commentary and seeing how you use the system. And I'm sure your posts are encouraging to others who are learning to use the system. I hope you'll stay.
GOLD + SPX

About the Gold trade when NY opened this morning, I did it this way like explained in the picture, that's in my opinion what Xard put on the rules that everyone updated recently.
The only thing we need is patient, if we jump to trade early we are fried, market it's very volatile so HOLD ON that trigger.

Regards
Mario
2020-02-25_1124.png

Senior Bob is a very valid member of this thread, so attacking members like that it's not nice to see. If anyone have problems with each other this is not the place.
We are all here because we wan to learn Xard system, the rest is BS.

Regards
Mario

mario_lima wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:52 am
About the Gold trade when NY opened this morning, I did it this way like explained in the picture, that's in my opinion what Xard put on the rules that everyone updated recently.
The only thing we need is patient, if we jump to trade early we are fried, market it's very volatile so HOLD ON that trigger.

Regards
Mario
Hi Mario,
the rules in the post 1459 says different. Are you sure that is the correct way to use it?

normannasty wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:02 am
mario_lima wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:52 am

Regards
Mario
Hi Mario,
the rules in the post 1459 says different. Are you sure that is the correct way to use it?
I think it's the same way, but Xard can explain it in detail if I'm wrong. I took a snap of post 1459 and I put my thoughts.
Kindly reply your doubts
2020-02-25_1318.png

The 1st dot, 3rd, 5th and so on I don't trade it because they are against the Bias (red square). I use them to exit my trades always watching to the left of the chart looking for support because they can continue to fall. If there is no support line on the left I exit the trade and put my pips in my wallet :)

The big question on the post 1459 is:
Why don't we traded that big sell after the red square?
Answer: No FOMO (Having no fear of missing out)

I'de rather take trades where the level of confidence is high then look for tops and bottoms. Xard system is making me a different trader. I used to be super stress when I was trading, those days are over :) hopefully :)

Xard, may the Universe gives you in return all the good things you have done :)

mario_lima wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 am
The big question on the post 1459 is:
Why don't we traded that big sell after the red square?
Answer: No FOMO (Having no fear of missing out)

I'de rather take trades where the level of confidence is high then look for tops and bottoms. Xard system is making me a different trader. I used to be super stress when I was trading, those days are over :) hopefully :)

Xard, may the Universe gives you in return all the good things you have done :)
sir mario, when are we suppose to put stop loss?

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

318 Replies 25949 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

318 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 11018 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”