MagnifyRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mladen wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:24 pm Discontinued signal line rsi

In this manner, dsl line behave almost like levels, even though they are not levels.
Hi,

If possible could two options be added to this indicator:

1. Arrows or dots on the change of colour (start of green line = buy, end of green line = sell) and the reverse to the yellow line. Please see the attached image for a better idea of my request.

2. Arrows on the zero line cross.

2a) It would be nice to have some sort of filter, like a JMA or an HMA or just a simple SMA, I am not sure if this is possible?

Thank you,
Attachments
These users thanked the author Black Sheep for the post:
simontw
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

squalouco wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi,

1. Arrows or dots on the change of colour (start of green line = buy, end of green line = sell) and the reverse to the yellow line. Please see the attached image for a better idea of my request.

2a) It would be nice to have some sort of filter, like a JMA or an HMA or just a simple SMA, I am not sure if this is possible?

Thank you,
Not sure what indicator your referring to, could you please post a link or the indicator you want modified?

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:44 am

Not sure what indicator your referring to, could you please post a link or the indicator you want modified?
Hi,

Here it is the indicator I am referring to.
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

squalouco wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi,

Thank you,
Added the arrows, instead of zero cross made them 50 cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
pipsquirrel, camisa, Jimmy, Antonio, kvak, navid110, ruso, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:40 am

Added the arrows, instead of zero cross made them 50 cross.
Mr Tools,

After loading the indicator into my charts, I have one further cosmetic favour to ask you, it is possible to add an option to print the style of the arrows (smaller) and the dots instead of the diamond shapes as in the attached chart?

Thank you in advance,
Attachments

squalouco wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Mr Tools,

After loading the indicator into my charts, I have one further cosmetic favour to ask you, it is possible to add an option to print the style of the arrows (smaller) and the dots instead of the diamond shapes as in the attached chart?

Thank you in advance,
In the indicator parameters you have options to choose the arrow style and size there already.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
simontw