Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

Hi all
First of all I would like to thanks Mladen and Mr. Tools Guys hats off to you both, with help of your indicator i am able to get some good results in my trading.
I have a question regarding 4 time frame indicator. I have been testing 4 time frame macd bars. I back test them on usdjpy. The parameter i have been using for macd is 5 8 3 . I used 1 hour chart for trading. Buy setup when i see weekly and daily macd bar turn from red to green I buy. Sell setup when i see weekly and daily macd turn from green to red i sell. Could you please suggest? yeah last but not the least does this indicator repaint.

Thank you

Indyboy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am I have a question regarding 4 time frame indicator. I have been testing 4 time frame macd bars. I back test them on usdjpy. The parameter i have been using for macd is 5 8 3 . I used 1 hour chart for trading. Buy setup when i see weekly and daily macd bar turn from red to green I buy. Sell setup when i see weekly and daily macd turn from green to red i sell. Could you please suggest? yeah last but not the least does this indicator repaint.
Multi time frame indicators by their nature will recalculate/repaint because if your say using it on a 4 hour chart and looking at a daily time frame on the indicator, there is a period of 6, 4 hour bars that can change direction before the daily bar is complete, hopefully that helps to explain.

More on this: Why do Multi-timeframe indicators need to repaint/recalculate?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
charli, Jimmy, H1976, optionhk, som3nam3

CodeRe: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:52 am Multi time frame indicators by their nature will recalculate/repaint because if your say using it on a 4 hour chart and looking at a daily time frame on the indicator, there is a period of 6, 4 hour bars that can change direction before the daily bar is complete, hopefully that helps to explain.
Thank you very much Mr.tools
You and many people in this forex station have been very helpful.

Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

Banzai wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:02 am
I modified it to see the H4 trend in the M5 chart.

Also check out "4 time frame stochastic 2.01 nmc.mq4" at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295351989#p1295351989
Actually it is always good to have 5 time frame histograms. II also use H4 to see the trend in the M5 chart.
I like a horizontal band like histogram which makes it very visual to see Pullbacks and Throwbacks.
It does not have H4 TF. Can you please make it 5 time frame ? Thank you

kvak wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am Creation from coder Tankk.
Tied Signals to Arrows ... added SIGNALBAR, but it works on the "current chart period" ...
and since 4 TF are applied immediately = Arrows may disappear before the high candle closes, and the Signal has already triggered ....
therefore, and ideally, SIGNALBAR should be increased by a multiple of the oldest TF: for example: M5-M15-M30-H1 -> SIGNALBAR = 1 + (H1 / M5) = 13.
Thanks, man, really good work - I will test it!
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
kvak, DTRCT

kvak wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am Creation from coder Tankk.
Tied Signals to Arrows ... added SIGNALBAR, but it works on the "current chart period" ...
and since 4 TF are applied immediately = Arrows may disappear before the high candle closes, and the Signal has already triggered ....
therefore, and ideally, SIGNALBAR should be increased by a multiple of the oldest TF: for example: M5-M15-M30-H1 -> SIGNALBAR = 1 + (H1 / M5) = 13.
repainting crap
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Banzai

Re: Expanding 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

It is always good to have 5 time frame histograms. II also use H4 to see the trend in the M5 chart.
I like a horizontal band like histogram which makes it very visual to see Pullbacks and Throwbacks.
It does not have H4 TF. Can you please make it 5 time frame ? Thank you
Pullback visuals shown by highlow rainbow.jpg
[/quote]

Dear mrtools, may I request to make 5 TF horizontal bands for the attached indicator Rainbow Thank you.