Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1511
Senior Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:06 am
xard777 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 am
How is this for focus...
Xard777
Pretty good, our kid!

This is very similar to how I traded on my thread on another Forum back in 2009. Seems just like life, our trading goes around in cycles and circles. Maybe I already had the Holy Grail and didn't know it!
dont act so samrt senior rob
In 2009 you had this and you still trading not knowing which system to trade. i think even if our wonderful xard gives you the grail you wouldn't know how to trade


Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1512
fadhayemustafa wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:46 am
Senior Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:06 am


dont act so samrt senior rob
In 2009 you had this and you still trading not knowing which system to trade. i think even if our wonderful xard gives you the grail you wouldn't know how to trade
YOU and your negative nellies are the reason I quit my thread and now the reason I quit this thread. Goodbye and good luck to all!
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1514
Senior Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:31 am
fadhayemustafa wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:46 am


YOU and your negative nellies are the reason I quit my thread and now the reason I quit this thread. Goodbye and good luck to all!
Senior Rob - take no notice of the doom merchants (I really don't get the negativity of some people on here. If you don't like a post or comment...just ignore & move on!)
I was enjoying your posts in this thread, so I for one would like to see you continue!
Thx

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1515
braciola719 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am
I wanted to understand if the entrance was correct? and where to put the stop loss


I say one thing the system is beautiful it will be functional, but if nobody tells you where you are wrong, but looking at your entrance I will never understand
I think no it was not correct entry.
Now we are going fromup to down and the orange point appeared which means possibly there will be change in sirection so after that you need to look after lower green dots to enter.


Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1516
normannasty wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:22 am
braciola719 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am
I wanted to understand if the entrance was correct? and where to put the stop loss


I say one thing the system is beautiful it will be functional, but if nobody tells you where you are wrong, but looking at your entrance I will never understand
I think no it was not correct entry.
Now we are going fromup to down and the orange point appeared which means possibly there will be change in sirection so after that you need to look after lower green dots to enter.
post #1459. only the colours are different the tecnique is the same .

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1517
normannasty wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:24 am
normannasty wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:22 am


I think no it was not correct entry.
Now we are going fromup to down and the orange point appeared which means possibly there will be change in sirection so after that you need to look after lower green dots to enter.
post #1459. only the colours are different the tecnique is the same .
but I went from top to bottom green dot

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#1520
andydrae wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:58 am
Senior Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:31 am


Senior Rob - take no notice of the doom merchants (I really don't get the negativity of some people on here. If you don't like a post or comment...just ignore & move on!)
I was enjoying your posts in this thread, so I for one would like to see you continue!
Thx
I also agree, don't read people who don't understand anything. Bravo for the commentary.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. 165 Replies
      7672 Views
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

      323 Replies 37943 Views

      by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

      323 Replies
      37943 Views

Return to “Trading Systems”