Re: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

mosape wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:52 pm can u convert these indicators to mt4
@mr tools
There was some older mt4 versions which I made more user friendly and optimized the code somewhat. In the trading the trend indicator there are now more choices for the moving averages for the atr.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mosape

DownloadRe: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:49 am

Have you checked here viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8421968&p=1295 ... 1295378821
Yes i checked them once before but the settings are not same, but i double checked again i found that "Aroon oscillator of rsi.mq4" is the closest one to what i want when i consider the settings as in the attached photo It's not mentioned in MT5 version what RSI settings are in the calculation, please tell me if you know how it's calculated to apply the same settings into mt4 indicator

DownloadRe: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

Hi Gooday to All:

While I was searching around trying to find some quality indicators in MQL5, I found a couple of interesting indicators coded by a Russian user. Sadly I'm only using MT4, I'm wondering if anyone here could be kind and help with the conversion to MT4. I've attached the indicators. It would be cool if we could have these indicators available to all MT4 users here.

Thank you.
Jas Wu