Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Try this one.
Dear mrtools
will you add following changes in bollingerbands(mtf=arrows+alerts) indicator
first arrow only (it display first arrow in new trend direction)true/false default is false
display first arrow in same direction on present day(it means on present day displays arrow in same direction)true/false default is true
in inputs of moving averages should have true/false
simple true/false
exponential averagetrue/false
smoothed true/false
linear weighted true/false
thanks in advance

ummadirajani wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 am
Dear mrtools
will you add following changes in bollingerbands(mtf=arrows+alerts) indicator
first arrow only (it display first arrow in new trend direction)true/false default is false
display first arrow in same direction on present day(it means on present day displays arrow in same direction)true/false default is true
in inputs of moving averages should have true/false
simple true/false
exponential averagetrue/false
smoothed true/false
linear weighted true/false
thanks in advance
Could you post the indicator you want to be modified.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Try this one.
Hi,

Because I am not a coder, I have two questions that I would appreciate help with regarding the indicator Bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4

1. On the indicator properties, there is an option for arrows on first mtf bar true/false - My interpretation of this is that if set to false when the actual bar prints on the lower time frame chart derived from the higher time frame chart the signal will not move or repaint, am I correct in my assumption?

2. On the indicator properties, there is an option for interpolating values on/off? Could you please in a very simplistic manner explain what are the benefits of mtf interpolation?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance in these explanations,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”