Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear Mr. Tools

I really to say thank you for the wonderful work you are doing helping all of us . I need a help from you if you can add MTF option to your this chopines index indicator .

Will be great if you can also share the histo version with default 15m time frame . I know i can change it but i want to add this as confirmation to another indicator so this it must use default 15m time even if i use it on 1m TF .

Kind regards

dwenblade wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:11 am Dear Mr. Tools

I really to say thank you for the wonderful work you are doing helping all of us . I need a help from you if you can add MTF option to your this chopines index indicator .

Will be great if you can also share the histo version with default 15m time frame . I know i can change it but i want to add this as confirmation to another indicator so this it must use default 15m time even if i use it on 1m TF .

Kind regards
This is a mtf version of the regular one, think you can make a template with the histo version to use as confirmation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alexm

jswarb001 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:21 am Hi I've been searching for a long time for a Murrey Maths Lines indicator that has push alerts when a certain level is reached. Can anyone point me in the right direction or adapt an existing indicator? All the MML ones I have seen don't have push alerts unfortunately. many thanks
This one has push alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
PREETHI, Fractlr